JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Look what I found. Not just one primer. THREE primers!

primers.jpg

I'm rich! :):D:p:cool:

I found a few more 50 round boxes of the original Speer G2 147gr 9mm rounds making a total of 350 rounds now These were rounds that did not reliably expand properly in barrels less than 5". I have been using these rounds at the range and I thought I only had a few boxes left.

I found a few more 50 round boxes of the original Speer G2 147gr 9mm rounds making a total of 350 rounds now These were rounds that did not reliably expand properly in barrels less than 5". I have been using these rounds at the range and I thought I only had a few boxes left.
A lot of folks with PCC's might like those. You might be able to trade for a larger quantity of ball ammo.

52- Unknown (case reads RP 9mm Luger) - Remington-Peters

12- Unknown (case reads G.F.L. 9mm Luger) - Fiocchi

8- Unknown (case reads FC 9mm Luger) - Federal Cartridge
52- Unknown (case reads RP 9mm Luger) Remington peaters
12- Unknown (case reads G.F.L. 9mm Luger) Fiocchi
8- Unknown (case reads FC 9mm Luger) Federal cartridge.

Typing at the same time again..........:p
Like 30 seconds apart at the most.

Ammo nerds of a feather.... type together.

Went looking for a pair of jeans and found a couple bricks of CCI 22mag V-max I forgot about buying along with a couple bricks of older remington high power lr and a few boxes of hornady critical defense. I keep finding stash's I forgot about. I really need to just order more ammo cans one of these days.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top