JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Cleaning out the closet and I open a box to find a bag full of miscellaneous 9mm defense rounds. In today's market that means I am rich right?!?! In all seriousness when money is tight I am just happy to have found these. My wife doesn't understand my excitement so I thought I would share with some like minded folks.

93- Hornady Critical Duty
24- Hornady Critical Defense
43- Speer Gold Dot
25- Remington Golden Saber
52- Unknown (case reads RP 9mm Luger)
12- Unknown (case reads G.F.L. 9mm Luger)
8- Unknown (case reads FC 9mm Luger)

Any help identifying these would be greatly appreciated.

49DD2E5D-B55D-4820-B2FC-9E90322C7D2C.jpeg 95F3310C-11D9-4C0B-9A66-BAE243F57EE2.jpeg 70344D05-935C-4328-AF8A-8DBEFB193BC6.jpeg 6B1418E9-29D9-4D00-BF76-B104F49F93A1.jpeg

About 6 months ago I felt that way when I found a brick of LP Primers. The box had a jug of 231 and the brick of primers. I thought it was something else and had moved the box many times to re arrange stuff. When I saw it then I remembered it. bought it a couple of panic shortages ago. Kept getting shuffled around but was cool to see it :D

Cleaning out the closet and I open a box to find a bag full of miscellaneous 9mm defense rounds. In today's market that means I am rich right?!?! In all seriousness when money is tight I am just happy to have found these. My wife doesn't understand my excitement so I thought I would share with some like minded folks.

93- Hornady Critical Duty
24- Hornady Critical Defense
43- Speer Gold Dot
25- Remington Golden Saber
52- Unknown (case reads RP 9mm Luger) Remington peaters
12- Unknown (case reads G.F.L. 9mm Luger) Fiocchi
8- Unknown (case reads FC 9mm Luger) Federal cartridge.

Any help identifying these would be greatly appreciated.
52- Unknown (case reads RP 9mm Luger) Remington peaters
12- Unknown (case reads G.F.L. 9mm Luger) Fiocchi
8- Unknown (case reads FC 9mm Luger) Federal cartridge.

Typing at the same time again..........:p

I found a crate (1400?) of M855. Told my neighbor about it. Said I don't shoot 62 grain much anymore and might be able to get a good price on it. She knows a few shooters but AFAK doesn't own a gun herself. Her first response, "Don't sell any of your ammo!" Told her BF he had a keeper there. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top