JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Cleaning out the closet and I open a box to find a bag full of miscellaneous 9mm defense rounds. In today's market that means I am rich right?!?! In all seriousness when money is tight I am just happy to have found these. My wife doesn't understand my excitement so I thought I would share with some like minded folks.

93- Hornady Critical Duty
24- Hornady Critical Defense
43- Speer Gold Dot
25- Remington Golden Saber
52- Unknown (case reads RP 9mm Luger)
12- Unknown (case reads G.F.L. 9mm Luger)
8- Unknown (case reads FC 9mm Luger)

Any help identifying these would be greatly appreciated.

49DD2E5D-B55D-4820-B2FC-9E90322C7D2C.jpeg 95F3310C-11D9-4C0B-9A66-BAE243F57EE2.jpeg 70344D05-935C-4328-AF8A-8DBEFB193BC6.jpeg 6B1418E9-29D9-4D00-BF76-B104F49F93A1.jpeg

About 6 months ago I felt that way when I found a brick of LP Primers. The box had a jug of 231 and the brick of primers. I thought it was something else and had moved the box many times to re arrange stuff. When I saw it then I remembered it. bought it a couple of panic shortages ago. Kept getting shuffled around but was cool to see it :D

Cleaning out the closet and I open a box to find a bag full of miscellaneous 9mm defense rounds. In today's market that means I am rich right?!?! In all seriousness when money is tight I am just happy to have found these. My wife doesn't understand my excitement so I thought I would share with some like minded folks.

93- Hornady Critical Duty
24- Hornady Critical Defense
43- Speer Gold Dot
25- Remington Golden Saber
52- Unknown (case reads RP 9mm Luger) Remington peaters
12- Unknown (case reads G.F.L. 9mm Luger) Fiocchi
8- Unknown (case reads FC 9mm Luger) Federal cartridge.

Any help identifying these would be greatly appreciated.
52- Unknown (case reads RP 9mm Luger) Remington peaters
12- Unknown (case reads G.F.L. 9mm Luger) Fiocchi
8- Unknown (case reads FC 9mm Luger) Federal cartridge.

Typing at the same time again..........:p

I found a crate (1400?) of M855. Told my neighbor about it. Said I don't shoot 62 grain much anymore and might be able to get a good price on it. She knows a few shooters but AFAK doesn't own a gun herself. Her first response, "Don't sell any of your ammo!" Told her BF he had a keeper there. :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top