JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
James Yaeger just introduced me to my new wish list gun... a Suppressed SAW in .300 Blackout that belongs to the guys at Gorilla Ammunition. All you hear is the action and the tinkle of the brass rainbow as it hits the table.

Didn't have anything to do with hog hunting.... it's just viddy of a highly covetous gun.

Beltfed suppressed .300blk.... Ultimate SAW.

Well, didn't watch the vid, but the phrase "I'm in love..." is something I reserve for a chick with an amazing pair of 38's. :s0001:

Like these?
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRy4_tiaAulZ6eDbDOVyi9J1EkgusQTmhIT3oyssqMu93ywDwIBLw%20.jpg

Awesome gun, I would love to shoot or even own one (if I were rich ;)). But I must also agree, that I just can't handle Yeager. Just his presence in the video makes me want to turn it off.

It does seem kinda awesome. But tremendously stupid. Just go with a subsonic +P+ (yea, I know all about Sammy and b slap his arse) 200gr 9mm slug out of any old gat laying around. Oh, and I'm not bald and shave daily.. sue me.

Well, didn't watch the vid, but the phrase "I'm in love..." is something I reserve for a chick with an amazing pair of 38's. :s0001:

I prefer good Minds over bodies...

Unless you were referring to a Pair of S&W 442-2" I like mine!

philip

And yeager, good heavens, Mark that post NSFW, Brains were given, to learn to think with, if you need that many f-bombs in your daily language, you should stay in the military, of become a MERC, I would not give him business ~Just due to Language~

YMMV, Oh Well.... :confused:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads