JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
*Fan Girl Screeching Intensifies*

Okay so I have been working on a new AR build for a few months now. I at first thought I might go with a 6.5 Grendal upper from Bear Creek Arsenal but I instead settled last second on a 223 Wylde upper from the same company.

All I have to say is I am above and beyond in love! Looks and feels amazing on the lower I put together for it. I have a new scope and bipod in the mail and heading my way to finish her off. I had read some customers of this company had issues with products on delivery but in my case I have zero complaints! I will most definitely be buying again!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Nice job, heard some good things about bear creek
They have amazing prices. This upper includes the BCG and charging handle for $320ish. Going with 223 Wylde over 6.5 Grendal was not even a cost choice as it was only like a $10 difference for another upper with the same M-Lok Hand guard but in 6.5 and a different barrel.

Very nice rifle!

I also went with 223 Wylde over Grendel with my faux spr build. After debating for a while, the benefits of 6.5 were not worth dealing with more expensive ammo/components and special bolts and mags. My 77gr loads have plenty of range.

I have a BCA upper on one of mine. Decent upper and performs well. I'm actually looking at them and PSA for another upper as I threw together another lower just for fun and it needs to be finished!

Well done, looks great. I love the fluted barrels. What is your barrel length? Was the bull barrel a conscious decision or a choice of opportunity? Thanks for posting.
24in Barrel Length. It was more a choice of opportunity. Alot of the complete uppers on their website are currently out of stock but I knew I wanted stainless and a 24in barrel so this upper suited me just fine.

Its my first build I intend to try using at long range (100-300 yards) so I may find something I want more in the future but for now its a learning experience.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top