JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Older coot here. retired military, Armorer/gun smith, master reloader.

Been in black powder since the 70s. Ive owned 3 rifles in all that time. Have worked on 100s in the 90s thru 2000s.
The last one I made in 2005. The second to the last one I gave to my EX because we met for shooting BP, and could not afford to buy one when we split.

My knowledge and the way I do things were shown to me by my old man. So everything I say is either form the 60s and 70s, OR military experiences.

I have cancer and malaria, so some days I do not feel very well at all. If I am over the top some times, its because Im not long for this world, but will not crawl in a corner and die.

Been in black powder since the 70s. Ive owned 3 rifles in all that time. Have worked on 100s in the 90s thru 2000s.
The last one I made in 2005. The second to the last one I gave to my EX because we met for shooting BP, and could not afford to buy one when we split.

My knowledge and the way I do things were shown to me by my old man. So everything I say is either form the 60s and 70s, OR military experiences.

I have cancer and malaria, so some days I do not feel very well at all. If I am over the top some times, its because Im not long for this world, but will not crawl in a corner and die.
Welcome and thank you for your service!

Welcome aboard, friend.

6B0D7425-96BE-478D-B980-E29A67A9470C.jpeg

Be THAT guy who says what everyone else in the room is thinking, because they're too scared (or maybe too sensible?) to do it for themselves!

:s0069: :s0155:

Welcome to the greatest firearms forum in the inter webs. We can be a cantankerous group sometimes, but you'll not find a better group anywhere.

Looking forward to your wit and wisdom. Prayers for you Brother, Dad has you in His hands....

Thank you for your service

Well, I'M not an old coot, but I'm proud to admit that I'm an old fart. Will THAT do?

Welcome, from a bright, sunlit day on the border between Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire, England, UK. Just don't suppose that I'm English, and all will be well, 'kay? :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top