Im here, for how long do not know

Reactions
Older coot here. retired military, Armorer/gun smith, master reloader.

Been in black powder since the 70s. Ive owned 3 rifles in all that time. Have worked on 100s in the 90s thru 2000s.
The last one I made in 2005. The second to the last one I gave to my EX because we met for shooting BP, and could not afford to buy one when we split.

My knowledge and the way I do things were shown to me by my old man. So everything I say is either form the 60s and 70s, OR military experiences.

I have cancer and malaria, so some days I do not feel very well at all. If I am over the top some times, its because Im not long for this world, but will not crawl in a corner and die.

Knute

Reactions

Been in black powder since the 70s. Ive owned 3 rifles in all that time. Have worked on 100s in the 90s thru 2000s.
The last one I made in 2005. The second to the last one I gave to my EX because we met for shooting BP, and could not afford to buy one when we split.

My knowledge and the way I do things were shown to me by my old man. So everything I say is either form the 60s and 70s, OR military experiences.

I have cancer and malaria, so some days I do not feel very well at all. If I am over the top some times, its because Im not long for this world, but will not crawl in a corner and die.
Welcome and thank you for your service!

Be THAT guy who says what everyone else in the room is thinking, because they’re too scared (or maybe too sensible?) to do it for themselves!

:s0069: :s0155:

Reactions

Thank you for your service

tac

Reactions
Well, I'M not an old coot, but I'm proud to admit that I'm an old fart. Will THAT do?

Welcome, from a bright, sunlit day on the border between Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire, England, UK. Just don't suppose that I'm English, and all will be well, 'kay? :D

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
  • Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
Top Bottom