1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

I'm glad this congressman is in our gov't. Why can't more be like him.

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by clearconscience, Feb 4, 2011.

1. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Only two black man were newly elected to congress this cycle, and both are Republican. Col West is from southern Florida, a bastion of the Democratic Party. He won in a walk.

It is worth the viewing. This new Congressman was an extremely popular commander in Iraq . He was forced to retire because during an intense combat action a few of his men were captured. At the same time his men had captured one of the guys who were with the Iraqis who captured his men.

Knowing that time was crucial and his interrogators were not getting anywhere with the prisoner COL West took matters into his own hands. He burst into the room and demanded thru an interpreter that the prisoner tell him where his men were being taken. The prisoner refused so COL West took out his pistol and placed it into the prisoner's crotch and fired. Then the COL told the prisoner that the next shot would not miss. So the prisoner said he would show where the American service members were being taken. The Americans were rescued. Someone filed a report on incorrect handling of prisoners. COL West was forced to retire. COL West was just elected in November 2010 to Congress from Florida . During the elections he was part of a panel on how to handle or how to relate to Muslims. You will see his answer here.

Here is one of the new congressmen from Florida explaining very definitively in just over a minute the truth about Islam. Please watch and if you agree; please forward it to your friends, if you disagree, please hit the delete button.

AFA ActionAlert - For Veteran's Day: A vet who understands the enemy we face

2. CarlMc

CarlMc Safely north of Seattle Active Member

Col West is going to be a huge breath of fresh air in congress. He's honest, straight forward, uses a calm understanding of a wide variety of relevant facts to support his thoughts, and is not afraid to tell it like it is and I've yet to hear a "talking point" out of him.
    The MSM is ignoring him as much as they can, hoping the lack of attention they pay to him won't give him any more visibility than absolutely necessary. At the same time, he's not going after the camera either, because I suspect he's out building instead of tearing down. When he does get "noticed" he'll be a very powerful voice indeed. His race is a nice bonus because that little detail will help defeat the preconceptions most liberals have.
    Tim Scott is the other fellow, and is from South Carolina (my recollection escaped me; had to go look him up) and he's also a very interesting fellow. Not quite as calm speaking as his Florida collegue, he's also learned the private sector lessons personally, which are lessons lost on most in DC.
  3. Grunwald

Grunwald Out of that nut job colony of Seattle, WA Well-Known Member

Wow, I would follow that man to **** and back if he would ask me.

I would even stay there to give him cover for his retreat if that was needed.

I wold love to see this man run against Obama in next election. He would make Ears look like the misinformed fool that he is during a debate.
  4. 8ball

8ball WA Quit talkin' and start chalking!

There is no 'delete button', but we do have rules around here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.