JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'll show some pictures of the powder, bullets 22 caliber and 6MM bullets. How about $.07 cents a bullet. 3000 22 caliber for $200. About the same deal on 6mm bullets, Dillon CV- largest vibrate machine, 4 boxes match .223 ammo. $10 X 4, sold for $19 each retail.. Bring plenty of cash. I'll look up the item on the internet and will only ask 1/2 new price. . Bullets $.07 per bullet and will do a little better. Lots of shell holders, extraction tools, ect, etc. . RCBS automatic motor driven case trimmer, $100. Drawers full of this kind of stull. Caldwell Stable Table with the bag. $175. I also have 4 prairie dog guns, 3- 20 caliber; 20 Vartarg, two are 20 Tactical and one 6MMBR....but those will sell for $2,000 each with superb scopes. All built by Dan Dowling in Colorado. I'll list those on another site. I show it all when anyone comes by. Make a deal today!

IMG_5298.jpg View attachment 666581 View attachment 666711 IMG_5347.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Thanks. Anyone interested can email to [email protected] or telephone 541-868-7493. I also have two presses; Redding Big Boss with primer loader, RCBS one. Harrells power measure. Best powder scales, All of my rifles have Redding premium die sets.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top