JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think there will be a sweet low price spot for a while, just in time for 2022 where inevitably the price spike will occur once more. I think people have buyers fatigue and the dust is settling.

Here are two uppers I am looking at:

I was over on Reddit and there is a subReddit for gun deals that had a link to Sportsman's Guide selling setup AR lowers for $105. I then did a search on the same thing. Earlier - August - the same lower was selling for $85 at SG.

I was over on Reddit and there is a subReddit for gun deals that had a link to Sportsman's Guide selling setup AR lowers for $105. I then did a search on the same thing. Earlier - August - the same lower was selling for $85 at SG.
I use to love that sub until I found NWFA. I still visit there pretty often but the young punks on there are very annoying. I don't post there much any more.

I'll be honest and say it just never occurred to me. I've been paying about $100 per barrel this year, about the same for a BCG. Seemed reasonable to me, though I wouldn't complain about getting the same things for 40% less money

I went ahead and ordered 6 boxes of the brass cased Norma 7.62x39 rounds. Total shipped was just under $52. I have an AR15 with 7.62x39 barrel that I think will be pretty accurate with good hand loads so I will have a few different brands of brass to work with now.
In light of recent legislative events, I think I may consider loading 7.62x39. Let me know how you like it. I had a buddy that tried but complained about bullet sizing? Admittedly loading is out of my wheelhouse as prices have been so decent for so long.. but this was the push to finally get me into it.

I'll be honest and say it just never occurred to me. I've been paying about $100 per barrel this year, about the same for a BCG. Seemed reasonable to me, though I wouldn't complain about getting the same things for 40% less money
Surplus ammo ran a 2 for a $100 special on BCGs during Trump era. PSA ran some bcgs for $60ish I think. Bear Creek was running some super cheap barrels for awhile. Bottom end parts but you could put together an AR for darn near $300.

Surplus ammo ran a 2 for a $100 special on BCGs during Trump era. PSA ran some bcgs for $60ish I think. Bear Creek was running some super cheap barrels for awhile. Bottom end parts but you could put together an AR for darn near $300.
I don't want bottom end parts. I buy mil spec BCGs with MPI/HPT C158 bolts and ballistic advantage/faxon barrels. Been good to me so far

In light of recent legislative events, I think I may consider loading 7.62x39. Let me know how you like it. I had a buddy that tried but complained about bullet sizing? Admittedly loading is out of my wheelhouse as prices have been so decent for so long.. but this was the push to finally get me into it.
It will be sometime before I get around to shooting them. I wonder if they have a 308 diameter bullet in them.

I think there will be a sweet low price spot for a while, just in time for 2022 where inevitably the price spike will occur once more. I think people have buyers fatigue and the dust is settling.
Like I've said before, when you dig into who owns the major publicly-traded gunmakers or even the private venture-capital ones most are owned by left-wing Wall Street hedge funds--these cycles are scientifically designed in coordination with Capitol Hill to maximize the cash-flow into D hands. Heads they win, tails we lose...

#FollowTheMoney

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads