JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We live in the boonies, so we get animals dropped off from time to time, The cats gravitate to us and the dogs to the neighbors down the road.

I like cats and we keep a few of them when they decide to adopt us. However, I think I'm going to draw the line, here. :s0114:

Pops

sized002.jpg

my wife works for an animal house and about once a week some kind of animal will come in that she is absolutely in love with. Luckily we havent came home with any, except a huge fish tank

Ya I love our fish. he have really agressive ones so its fun to feed them smaller fish. But I agree on the cats, no way!! I've worked in way to many peoples homes that are destroyed by cats. But If you like cats then that is fine, everyone needs something

We live in the boonies, so we get animals dropped off from time to time, The cats gravitate to us and the dogs to the neighbors down the road.

I like cats and we keep a few of them when they decide to adopt us. However, I think I'm going to draw the line, here. :s0114:

Pops

Oh my gosh, it's soo cute!

Is it okay out in the cold? Could you call some place to come pick it up and give it a home?

They are quite popular around here for sheep guarding. This one lives about half mile down the road and somehow got out today. He doesn't have any sheep to guard and the milk cows pay absolutely no attention to him. So...he has adopted a 90lb white Samoyed to guard. Those two are inseperable. I didn't get a picture of the Samoyed, today.

Pops

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top