JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pops, watch out for their spit it is gooey, stinky, and doesn't wash off. And, they are damned accurate loogie shooters.

Those Bengal cats had my wife hooked. I think she met the lady who breeds them.

Jenny, that alpaca fleece is super stuff. Silky and warm - better than cashmere.

"Cats" is like "People" There are cool ones and there are idiots, smart and stupid. Well educated cats are some cool creatures, hard to get to know but worth it once you speak thier language.

Those Bengal cats had my wife hooked. I think she met the lady who breeds them.

I'll discount any forum member 15% if your interested in a Bengal. I should have some kittens in about four-five months. I gave the girls some time off. The last go around I had five litters in four weeks, that is way to many kittens to deal with. I would have four or five of them crawling up my legs when fixing their food.

Well...since we're on the subject. We've had a cat or two for years...especially when the kids were still at home. They were all okay...as cats go.

But, my son gave me a Russian Blue (probably a mix) many years ago at Christmas time. That cat became my best friend. He was very unique...at least in my opinion.

He died just before Christmas 2007. He was almost 18 years old. I really miss him.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top