JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't get it, making gun powder is a simple process of adding 3 to 5 ingredients and processing for around 7 to 10 days, yet every manufacturer has the same notice posted on there website, almost exact wording. Also why don't these guys hire some unemployed people turn the lights on 24- 7 and produce some product. I don't believe these companies didn't have a clue this was coming, it happened first obama election why not the second, and spite all there claims of no price changes you better believe these guys have learned well from watching the gas companies, and they are going to stuff right up the back side when they get darn well ready. we aren't going to have to worry about anyone taking our guns we just aren't going to be able to afford or get powder, between getting ripped off by manufacturers and the greedy private gougers most of us might have to start making our own.

IMO.

Gorn found out the hard way!
79236617.png

I don't think it is the manufacturers that are ripping us off, since you can still buy powder at a decent price from some of the good retailers (when they get some in). Rather it is the folks who for some reason think they need to stock up for the apocalypse. The gougers are just your basic small businessmen who are not only willing but glad to take advantage of the consumers insane demand. Stop paying the prices, and they will come down, supply will catch up. The manufacturers have said they are not going to build new factories, or new capacity to keep up with a temporary spike in demand. What kind of powder do you need? I might trade, but I won't sell anything until things are more normal.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top