Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

I'm an idiot

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by caliber bob, Nov 6, 2008.

1. caliber bob

caliber bob Yamhill County, OR. Member

Joey,
    I just realized that there is a spot where I can donate money to the site. I feel like a bad person. I am going to talk to the boss (Mrs. Bob) to see what I (we) can contribute each month. :thumbup:

2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Lol bob, it's not a problem at all. This is a free site, though donations are appreciated :thumbup: I never new how expensive it was to run a site like this until I started it. Our donation system is setup for six month time periods instead of monthly, just so you know ;)

3. caliber bob

Got it. Do I need to contribute to get cards?

4. sweetbeard

sweetbeard Beavertown OreGUN! New Member

5. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Nope! Passing out cards helps the site, and we appreciate that too :thumbup:

Just PM JennyC and tell her your name, address, and how many you think you can get rid of.

6. caliber bob

Just did that. Thanks:thumbup: