JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes. She thought it looked like water.
Yep, I thought water too, what the water looks like collecting around the trash gathered at polluted shooting sites. :D
For a first effort, that is remarkable, IMO.
Funniest thing about pictures of art - in photographs, they look a certain way.
I real life, I have experienced that the art you saw in a picture can underwhelm you, or completely astound you. Usually it's the latter.

Not quite. The Combat Masterpiece was the 38 Special that became the Model 15. When the .357 came out in the K frame, it was known as the Combat Magnum and later became the Model 19.

So you think that he shot a bottle of whiskey? That's enough to trigger me. Haha... triggered. You see what I did there?

Oh man, it's tangent night for me ...

Three guys are out camping, one from Kentucky, one from California, and one from Washington. They're sitting around the campfire chewing the fat when the guy from Kentucky pulls out a bottle of whiskey, takes a slug, shoves the cork back in, tosses the bottle in the air, and BLAM, before it hits the ground shoots it out of the sky.

The other two dudes hassle him for wasting the whiskey, but he says "hey -- I'm from Kentucky, we got lots of good whiskey where I'm from."

A little while later the Californian pulls out a bottle of wine, glugs down a swig, corks it, tosses it in the air and BLAM, shoots it out of the sky. He turns to the others: "Lots of good wine where I'm from."

The guy from Washington grabs a craft micro-brew, pops the cap, drinks the entire contents, carefully places the bottle back in his pack, pulls out a gun and BLAM, shoots the Californian dead.

The Kentuky-ian looks at him sort of wide eyed and terrified. The guy from Washington says: "No worries bro -- where I'm from we've got lots of Californians, but I gotta recycle the bottle."

It needs a little screaming man down in the corner.. down by the river.

Munch+Scream.jpg

Oh man, it's tangent night for me ...

Three guys are out camping, one from Kentucky, one from California, and one from Washington. They're sitting around the campfire chewing the fat when the guy from Kentucky pulls out a bottle of whiskey, takes a slug, shoves the cork back in, tosses the bottle in the air, and BLAM, before it hits the ground shoots it out of the sky.

The other two dudes hassle him for wasting the whiskey, but he says "hey -- I'm from Kentucky, we got lots of good whiskey where I'm from."

A little while later the Californian pulls out a bottle of wine, glugs down a swig, corks it, tosses it in the air and BLAM, shoots it out of the sky. He turns to the others: "Lots of good wine where I'm from."

The guy from Washington grabs a craft micro-brew, pops the cap, drinks the entire contents, carefully places the bottle back in his pack, pulls out a gun and BLAM, shoots the Californian dead.

The Kentuky-ian looks at him sort of wide eyed and terrified. The guy from Washington says: "No worries bro -- where I'm from we've got lots of Californians, but I gotta recycle the bottle."

I heard this one 20=years ago, slightly different.
The shooter was from Oregon and there was no comment about the bottle. Just a dead Californian.:p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top