JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No, because the city of Portland does not allow it and it would do actual harm to my business. Losing my insurance would be the least of it. It is not a decision made to protect the masses. It is a decision made to protect myself from actual harm. These two things are not comparable either. The position of this forum is so indefensible that people are having to make absurd correlations to justify them. Do you not see that? Does no one see the hypocrisy from a forum dedicated to defending the 2A and fighting gun restrictions? And having a few sheep follow along as say "I'm okay with it because it does not affect me" does not justify the principle.

Bad correlation on Mother Maybels. I'll admit.

I know what you mean, but should we have the masses hate the site because a few dudes want to own page 1?

No, because the city of Portland does not allow it and it would do actual harm to my business. Losing my insurance would be the least of it. It is not a decision made to protect the masses. It is a decision made to protect myself from actual harm. These two things are not comparable either. The position of this forum is so indefensible that people are having to make absurd correlations to justify them. Do you not see that? Does no one see the hypocrisy from a forum dedicated to defending the 2A and fighting gun restrictions? And having a few sheep follow along as say "I'm okay with it because it does not affect me" does not justify the principle.

I see no hypocrisy here, you are allowed to surf this forum armed. It sounds like a joke but I'm serious where is the correlation between bumping and AD and your right to bear arms?

Also why did you say the city of Portland doesn't not allow firearms in your establishment? I call BS on that!

Bad correlation on Mother Maybels. I'll admit.

I know what you mean, but should we have the masses hate the site because a few dudes want to own page 1?
What "masses" are going to hate the site because of the classified section? Most do not even use it. The only change I hear people wanting is that they want classified ads to not show up when you hit the "new posts" button. They get sick of seeing the page full of new or bumped ads. They just want the chats to show. That is something I agree with. You should have to go to the classified section to see the ads.

What "masses" are going to hate the site because of the classified section? Most do not even use it. The only change I hear people wanting is that they want classified ads to not show up when you hit the "new posts" button. They get sick of seeing the page full of new or bumped ads. They just want the chats to show. That is something I agree with. You should have to go to the classified section to see the ads.

The people that were complaining and reporting unfair behavior.

Several members say they will leave the site if it's not made the way they want.

30 people complaining before 3 complaining now.

The people that were complaining and reporting unfair behavior.

Several members say they will leave the site if it's not made the way they want.

30 people complaining before 3 complaining now.
Then those 30 people who want to enforce their own opinions and rules of behavior on others through threats and bullying need to leave and never come back. They will not be missed. They are an embarrassment to people who cherish personal freedoms.

You guys are trying to appease a few loudmouths (who would never back up their words in most cases) making threats and ignoring the fact you are alienating many other people who simply leave without whining or making empty threats.

Then those 30 people who want to enforce their own opinions and rules of behavior on others through threats and bullying need to leave and never come back. They will not be missed. They are an embarrassment to people who cherish personal freedoms.

You guys are trying to appease a few loudmouths (who would never back up their words in most cases) making threats and ignoring the fact you are alienating many other people who simply leave without whining or making empty threats.

No you're just being silly!

Penguin,
I Was just about to say how much I appreciate your input on the various topics... Quite a few times your fact backed comments have helped to instruct, and keep us from sounding like a bunch of vigilantes. I have been here for several months now too and find the people I have dealt with from this forum to be of the highest standard. It's my hope that the moderators will address some of the points you have addressed in a positive manner.... as I am sure you're the one being vocal here but many of us feel the same. It's a good board, just needs some tweeking. and I would like to have the option to separate vendors from private sales, at my discretion.
Thanks again for being a "Pointman".
Accurateone:s0155::s0155::s0155:

Penguin,
I Was just about to say how much I appreciate your input on the various topics... Quite a few times your fact backed comments have helped to instruct, and keep us from sounding like a bunch of vigilantes. I have been here for several months now too and find the people I have dealt with from this forum to be of the highest standard. It's my hope that the moderators will address some of the points you have addressed in a positive manner.... as I am sure you're the one being vocal here but many of us feel the same. It's a good board, just needs some tweeking. and I would like to have the option to separate vendors from private sales, at my discretion.
Thanks again for being a "Pointman".
Accurateone:s0155::s0155::s0155:
That is indeed the case. I have spoken to several people that are just moving on because they feel the board is run by "hypocrites." They are the type of people that do not make threats (unlike the people that had a problem with the forums) they simply leave. I find them much more valuable than anyone that would whine and cry and try to bully mods into doing things their way at the expense of other peoples freedom to behave as adults without being stood over by big brother.

I personally do not think the board leadership are hypocrites. I think they are simply trying to calm certain blowhards and not realizing the the people worth keeping are the ones that say little or nothing about the subject.

This is the most interesting post I've EVER seen In my life. Top Poster Fighting with mods. Talkin BS about a business.This is crazy.

Let's Leave this alone and do more of this:s0155:

and this:s0114::s0114::s0114:

Most of all this:s0129::s0129::s0129::s0129:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads