JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, new press, lotsa brass and primers, slugs, but no powder yet...I just want to find a pound and give 'er a shot. So, Uncle Sam always loaded my rounds...

I know, get a book. But for starters can someone just give me some base loads to play with? Good brass, and 50gr Hornady Vmax boat tails.

Thanks.

So, new press, lotsa brass and primers, slugs, but no powder yet...I just want to find a pound and give 'er a shot. So, Uncle Sam always loaded my rounds...

I know, get a book. But for starters can someone just give me some base loads to play with? Good brass, and 50gr Hornady Vmax boat tails.

Thanks.

Go to Handloads.com and then look in their Load Database. Easy to search by rifle/pistol, Cartridge, bullet weight. Lots of loads from both powder manufacturers and actual shooters as well.

Go to Handloads.com and then look in their Load Database. Easy to search by rifle/pistol, Cartridge, bullet weight. Lots of loads from both powder manufacturers and actual shooters as well.

Perfect, that's what I needed. And I guess I could have specified... .223, .45, and .308 are the main ones. I'm sure I'll do some others for family in the future.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top