JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No, I'm in the VERY flat bit of East Anglia, UK. My comment is by way of a literal hyperbole or over-exaggeration for dramatic effect. Of course, it is not THAT flat, and due to the curvature of the earth I wouldn't be able to see Prague anyway......
Okay. I was going to recommend a few towns in Cz if you were there. I went to school in Cardiff and lived a bit in Manchester. Hope you are enjoying the lay.

If you look to the left of this page, underneath my avatar [which is actually me wearing my Portland bolt baseball hat and shooting one of my .308 rifles], you'll see UK [where we live for most of the time] Oregon, where we'd LIKE to live most of the time, and Canada, where we'd like to live ALL the time, on account of having my family there.

If you look to the left of this page, underneath my avatar [which is actually me wearing my Portland bolt baseball hat and shooting one of my .308 rifles], you'll see UK [where we live for most of the time] Oregon, where we'd LIKE to live most of the time, and Canada, where we'd like to live ALL the time, on account of having my family there.
I noticed from the beginning. If you are like me having more than one passport, then I say - ain't it great?! :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top