JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello my name is Josh, I'm 25 years old and have 2 nephews and one nieces. I've been a part of they're live since they we're born. My oldest nephew always says I'm his favorite uncle. I work at Amazon and it's nice steady work. I like to go hunting and fishing and that's pretty much who I am really. I'm kind of boring like that.

Sounds to me like your doing what makes you happy, absolutely nothing boring about that. Welcome to the greatest firearms forum on the interwebs. You'll not find a finer, more knowledgeable nor more supportive group anywhere. Don't be shy about jumping in. And be prepared to get some good natured ribbing along the way too!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........................oh, sorry, didn't see you there....right.

tac here, living in a mainly agricultural part of the Eastern side of England. If you want to talk boring, then just go look out of the window. I STG I can almost see the spires of St Wenceslas cathedral in Prague from my front door step. and if I stand up, I can see a lot further. Makes Nebraska look like British Columbia.

Oh yeah, welcome, and yes, I shoot.

It depends on the types of fishing you like to do. If you just sit on the bank with a powerbait and bobber, yeah, that's pretty boring.

I think you'll find us all a bit boring, if those hobbies are your idea of boring...
Welcome to the forum!

If avoiding panic and keeping excitement to a minimum is boring......Carry on. Face bigsmyl.gif

Welcome, and stand by for some real excitement in your life as you read about Rohm 66 revolvers in a 2013 thread, discussions about what is the single best (insert whatever), and lots of non-firearms based politics (not really, it's prohibited). Feel free to lurk, and watch out for jerks... like whasisname. Nevermind. Bienvenidos muchacho!!!

And be prepared to get some good natured ribbing along the way too!

Not from me... I would never, ever!!!

Look .....SQUIRREL!!!!!

If you just sit on the bank with a powerbait and bobber, yeah, that's pretty boring.

Don't forget the beer or a good smoke. I've caught a lot of trout for the smoker sitting under the trees on a nice day. Whiling away the time. No need to get excited. LIfe is good!!! And bobber fishin with my kids or grandkids was always pure joy!!!!!! Until they got bored and started picking on each other, screaming, and fighting, pinching and punching.

Welcome, and stand by for some real excitement in your life as you read about Rohm 66 revolvers in a 2013 thread, discussions about what is the single best (insert whatever), and lots of non-firearms based politics (not really, it's prohibited). Feel free to lurk, and watch out for jerks... like whasisname. Nevermind. Bienvenidos muchacho!!!

Not from me... I would never, ever!!!

Look .....SQUIRREL!!!!!

Don't forget the beer or a good smoke. I've caught a lot of trout for the smoker sitting under the trees on a nice day. Whiling away the time. No need to get excited. LIfe is good!!! And bobber fishin with my kids or grandkids was always pure joy!!!!!! Until they got bored and started picking on each other, screaming, and fighting, pinching and punching.
Yes, there is a time and place for bobber fishing too!
I'd be a liar if I said I didn't fish jigs under a bobber often. :s0114:

Hello my name is Josh, I'm 25 years old and have 2 nephews and one nieces. I've been a part of they're live since they we're born. My oldest nephew always says I'm his favorite uncle. I work at Amazon and it's nice steady work. I like to go hunting and fishing and that's pretty much who I am really. I'm kind of boring like that.
I am quite a bit older than you and LOVE that style of life now. Nothing wrong with that life style at all! Welcome!

Yes, there is a time and place for bobber fishing too!
I'd be a liar if I said I didn't fish jigs under a bobber often. :s0114:

I must be the only guy in the PNW that never caught a steelhead on a jig under a bobber. The few spots on the Wallowa River that seem to lend themselves to the technique are always jammed with fishers. :( But I did have lot's of luck upstream, wading out and backtrolling a Hotshot. They hated on me and even threw some lead my way. Too old to be able to manage those slippery rocks now.

Sorry for the thread drift...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........................oh, sorry, didn't see you there....right.

tac here, living in a mainly agricultural part of the Eastern side of England. If you want to talk boring, then just go look out of the window. I STG I can almost see the spires of St Wenceslas cathedral in Prague from my front door step. and if I stand up, I can see a lot further. Makes Nebraska look like British Columbia.

Oh yeah, welcome, and yes, I shoot.
Correct me if wrong, are you in Prague, CZ?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top