Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

I'm a pretty boring guy lol

Reactions
No, I'm in the VERY flat bit of East Anglia, UK. My comment is by way of a literal hyperbole or over-exaggeration for dramatic effect. Of course, it is not THAT flat, and due to the curvature of the earth I wouldn't be able to see Prague anyway......
Okay. I was going to recommend a few towns in Cz if you were there. I went to school in Cardiff and lived a bit in Manchester. Hope you are enjoying the lay.

Reactions
If you look to the left of this page, underneath my avatar [which is actually me wearing my Portland bolt baseball hat and shooting one of my .308 rifles], you'll see UK [where we live for most of the time] Oregon, where we'd LIKE to live most of the time, and Canada, where we'd like to live ALL the time, on account of having my family there.

Reactions
If you look to the left of this page, underneath my avatar [which is actually me wearing my Portland bolt baseball hat and shooting one of my .308 rifles], you'll see UK [where we live for most of the time] Oregon, where we'd LIKE to live most of the time, and Canada, where we'd like to live ALL the time, on account of having my family there.
I noticed from the beginning. If you are like me having more than one passport, then I say - ain't it great?! :D

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet

Staff online