JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi

I am a new memeber I live in the northsound but will travel as far as needed for a great deal. always looking for new places and faces to shoot and learn from. I have been shooting for the better part of 35 years now and enjoy everything from plinking with .22's to a day at the long range with my 300 weatherby. look forward to doing many deals with alot of you here.

Ron

Hi

I am a new memeber I live in the northsound but will travel as far as needed for a great deal. always looking for new places and faces to shoot and learn from. I have been shooting for the better part of 35 years now and enjoy everything from plinking with .22's to a day at the long range with my 300 weatherby. look forward to doing many deals with alot of you here.

Ron

Welcome to the Forum Smokey.

I hope you don't find any "new FACES" to "shoot" here, just new places to go shooting. :) Just kidding, I know what you meant...

Stay Safe.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads