JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I migrated over from a few other forums (I was hippyshake on almost every other wa gun board)
Im the owner and operator of Maximum Ordinate Precision out of Tacoma. As soon as the mods get back to me about a dealer account, Ill be listing a few items. And be advised, Im expecting a shipment of PMAGS in 20-30 and .308 20 rounders before the beginning of february.

Dealer price hasnt gone up on them, so neither has my retail price of $12.50 + tax for WA residents (obviously no tax for those of you in OR) plus shipping, unless you want to pick them up in Tacoma.

I know where I will be getting all of my accessories in the future if this turns out to be true. I prefer to give my business to someone that is local, and honest. I, like the rest of you are so tired of seeing pmags for $40+.

Those appear to be fal mags. They are not sr25 pattern and they arent m14 for sure. Im about 90 percent sure they are fal, but i dont k ow if its inch or metric.

Thanks,

I was told they were FN FAL, I will Rock River tomorrow if they are open or wednesday and give the serial number and see what they say

BTW, do you have any 20, 25 or 30 rd fn fal mags if they are, price please you can pm me I am on here at elast once a day thanks,

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top