Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Im a new dealer.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by maxord precision, Dec 29, 2012.

1. maxord precision

maxord precision Tacoma WA Member

I migrated over from a few other forums (I was hippyshake on almost every other wa gun board)
    Im the owner and operator of Maximum Ordinate Precision out of Tacoma. As soon as the mods get back to me about a dealer account, Ill be listing a few items. And be advised, Im expecting a shipment of PMAGS in 20-30 and .308 20 rounders before the beginning of february.

2. nwo

nwo Southern Oregon Well-Known Member

What will your cost be on the PMAGS?

Welcome to the Board.

novamind and (deleted member) like this.
  3. maxord precision

Dealer price hasnt gone up on them, so neither has my retail price of $12.50 + tax for WA residents (obviously no tax for those of you in OR) plus shipping, unless you want to pick them up in Tacoma.

4. billgrigsby24

billgrigsby24 Beaverton, Or Active Member

I'll take a 3 5.56 Pmags

5. Silver Hand

Silver Hand Southern Oregon Coast Well-Known Member

How about that

maxord precision - Nice to see you on board- When your stock comes in send me a pm I would like two or three .223 - 30s
    Silver Hand

6. PX4WA

PX4WA Tacoma, WA Active Member

you are an honest man... +++

WeLCOMe

7. maxord precision

Im not taking orders, and Im not committing any until they arrive. When they arrive they will be going up on here and several other forums, with a number allocated to each one.

8. Cidian

Cidian Redmond, OR Member

I know where I will be getting all of my accessories in the future if this turns out to be true. I prefer to give my business to someone that is local, and honest. I, like the rest of you are so tired of seeing pmags for $40+.

9. maxord precision

I appreciate it gents. I do primarily work on M1As and Dabble in bolt guns, but this latest craze has inspired me to start working on and selling AR parts.

10. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Welcome. I'm sure you'll find lots of people interested in AR parts now.

11. knuckle Head

knuckle Head southeast Well-Known Member

12. maxord precision

Those appear to be fal mags. They are not sr25 pattern and they arent m14 for sure. Im about 90 percent sure they are fal, but i dont k ow if its inch or metric.

13. knuckle Head

knuckle Head southeast Well-Known Member

Thanks,

I was told they were FN FAL, I will Rock River tomorrow if they are open or wednesday and give the serial number and see what they say

BTW, do you have any 20, 25 or 30 rd fn fal mags if they are, price please you can pm me I am on here at elast once a day thanks,