JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Made this up tonight to help illustrate the point. We need to increase our campaign of awareness. This is NOT a "Gun" issue. It is about control. People should be very afraid that their Government is trying to take away their rights. And using thinly veiled reasons to do so. The Politician's logic is flawed. If the same logic was applied to Drunk Drivers, there would be a Ban on "Super Duty" Trucks too (Today's news)

Rifles.jpg

Use this one ^

Rifles.jpg

Rifles.jpg

Last Edited:
I'm in the camp that we should all have surface to air missiles we want them, but I do kinda think the Mini14 should be banned just for being such a piece of crap.

the M14 is an incredible rifle. in fact many countries we supply arms to ask for it over the M16 because its just that good, such as many south African nations. and this is a great example of how banning a rifle based on its name is just plain stupid.

Not only is it stupid, but it leads to a false sense of accomplishment, and security.

I am really sick of all this. There are much bigger issues that these people should be spending time on.

And everyone that is out there going "Right on Senator" should be smacked with some sense. What do they think will happen when they come for them next? Do they think that the Legal Gun Owners will stand up for them when the Government comes after their rights? Like Religion, Education, Marriage, Employment?

There are a whole lot of Sheeple out there tonight, feeling safe that the Wolf will not come for them because their Government will protect them.

I couldn't believe it with the video I saw of Feinstein today talking about her bill.... saying that "military style weapons are fired from the hip if possible to spray fire..." WTF!?!? That excuse for a human really needs to just stop

actually its proven that in close quarters its good to fire a full auto rifle from the hip, making a triangle with your arms so that you can keep a steady controllable pattern to hit targets in a cluster. that being said, a skilled shooter will be more effective taking aim with single shots. a lever action rifle can be just as effective as any other rifle at close range. but she doesnt realize that every year in the last 20 years people have killed others using their bare hands more than all rifles combined in the US.

but she doesnt realize that every year in the last 20 years people have killed others using their bare hands more than all rifles combined in the US.

Do you have a source for that? I'm not calling you out for BS or anything, I know I don't always save links to articles I read, but I like having them available to show people and say "Clearly now we should ban hands."

Made this up tonight to help illustrate the point. We need to increase our campaign of awareness. This is NOT a "Gun" issue. It is about control. People should be very afraid that their Government is trying to take away their rights. And using thinly veiled reasons to do so. The Politician's logic is flawed. If the same logic was applied to Drunk Drivers, there would be a Ban on "Super Duty" Trucks too (Today's news)

View attachment 54051

I like your illustration, it really points out the lunacy of their "logic", but before I start using to illustrate the point to others, could you fix the spelling errors?

View attachment 54051

You do realise that both of your examples are on her list right? The scary black one by name and the one with a wood stock by virtue of having a detachable magazine and a barrel shroud. SO if I were you I would try to find a different example.

Be careful using the UCR....it only counts reported crimes....as such is presents skewed numbers.
it sure does beat making up numbers like the anti-gun crowd.

Do you have a source for that? I'm not calling you out for BS or anything, I know I don't always save links to articles I read, but I like having them available to show people and say "Clearly now we should ban hands."

that information is based on FBI reports that you can find at FBI ? Homepage ill make sure to find the link directly to the report and edit that into this post for you.

oh never mind BSG 75 beat me to it.

Saw the errors in the text today, just uploaded the replacement.

Thanks, the real point being that there is no mechanical difference between an "AR" Style Sporting Rifle, and a Hunting Rifle of with similar action.

View attachment 54125

Use this one ^
You are absolutely right. It's all about control.

Wow, just reading an Anti-Gun document, here is a description of a "Pistol Grip"

A pistol grip which facilitates spray‐fire from the hip without losing control. A pistol
grip also facilitates one‐handed shooting;

<broken link removed>

View attachment 54125

Use this one ^

Problem I see is that the picture says "There is no difference", when in fact you can SEE the difference!! They should say "There is no difference in how they work" or something to that effect.

The "Left" obviously hates us/guns more than they love the children; 1 Cor 10:31.

I agree with a lot of people that even if the "Left" somehow takes away our 2A; I/we still have the God-given right(s) to protect myself/ourselves.

The "Left" obviously hates us/guns more than they love the children; 1 Cor 10:31.

I agree with a lot of people that even if the "Left" somehow takes away our 2A; I/we still have the God-given right(s) to protect myself/ourselves.

One, did you just quote the bible on a passage that includes guns?

Two, it's not really a god given right, if anything it was given to you by our nations founders.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top