JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Though my wife and I have no children, we both agree that the paradigm has changed with regards to raising children in this society. Things that we all did, pranks, fights at school, TP'ing the neighbors house, prank phone calls, etc. are all things that could either get you thrown in jail, prosecuted or shot.

Thank liberal parenting and government for the decline....

I need more info to decide... Did they actually scratch the car or something? ;)

That's a valid question. My opinion as a Paralegal? A)I've copied the article as I found it. B)The finer details will only come out in court but the police's original report usually gives you a pretty good idea of where the Prosecutor's thinking will go.

I have a nice Mercedes E350, if I catch someone vandalizing THAT... It's clobberin' time! :bash:

*Just laughs* someday when you're bored? Drive past a locksmith and ask him "Hey, how fast can you open my Benz?" the Locksmith is going to laugh,,,"In about 2 minutes with a 1 minute coffee break". The more expensive the car the easier they are to unlock.

If you ever get temped to break a window? DO NOT break those little windows in the back seat- they're the smallest, and also the most expensive to replace. I had a woman with a MB who didn't want to pay the $65 to unlock her car. She borrowed a hammer from me- I was new and didn't know what she had in mind- and she rapped that little triangular window to the tune of some $600 dollars. Jest sayin' fer yer own piece of mind...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top