JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Its stupid stuff like this that could have been prevented. The shooters going to prison for at least 20 years because he was STUPID. A little teenage girl died because the SHOOTER was simply stupid. 6 other girls are scarred for life- and with good reason.

Read and learn- this kind of stuff is the very reason why the NRA provides self-defense classes on when to use a firearm.

Or any company that teaches when to use a firearm for that mater.

<broken link removed>

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. -- A man accused of fatally shooting a 15-year-old girl told investigators he fired his pistol because he wanted to scare a carload of teenagers he believed vandalized his vehicle, Little Rock police said Tuesday.

Police released an account of the shooting, which they said followed a series of pranks between groups of young people over the weekend. A police spokesman, Lt. Sidney Allen, said the man charged in the shooting is the father of a teenager who was targeted in the exchange of pranks.

Police said Willie Noble, 48, shot at the carload of teenagers after he found eggs, mayonnaise and toilet paper covering his car Friday night. He waited for the teens to return, then fired his gun, police said. Adrian Broadway died early Saturday morning from a gunshot wound to the head.

"Mr. Noble stated that he waited inside because he knew whoever vandalized his vehicle was going to come back. Mr. Noble stated that once they returned (about 45 minutes later), he fired his handgun to scare them," according to the statement released by police Tuesday.

In the news release, police noted that Noble did not call police before or after the shooting. The driver of the car, a mid-size sedan with seven teens in it, fled to a convenience store where the youths called police. Officers found the driver side of the car pocked with bullet holes. Adrian was in the front passenger seat, and later died at a hospital.

Noble is charged with first-degree murder, five counts of aggravated assault and committing a terroristic act. He's being held in the Pulaski County Jail on $1 million bond. Jail records didn't indicate a pending court date or whether he has an attorney. Inmates generally get an attorney around the time they are arraigned.

The prosecutor's office said Tuesday that the case file hadn't yet been sent over by investigators.

The only other person injured was the driver, 18-year-old Dshone Nelson, who was treated for minor cuts from glass that was shattered by the bullets.

Others in the car were all juveniles so police didn't release their names. They included three 15-year-olds, a 14-year-old and a 17-year-old.

Chief Deputy Prosecutor John Johnson said he expects it will take police at least a couple of weeks before they finish investigating and turn the file over to his office, which is customary in a homicide investigation.

Johnson said he couldn't discuss specifics of the pending case.

• Read more articles by CHUCK BARTELS

Read more here: <broken link removed>

What an Idiot hope he sits in prison the rest of his life. The girls parents should get 6 months for not having their daughters in bed at 1am.

Sound like a lot of idiots on all sides. These teens for harassing people and not expecting any repercussions, this person for not calling law enforcement if he "knew" they were going to return, and finally what is up with this terrorist charge? That seems as foolish as the others.

Good kids playing pranks on each other late at night is nothing new, (I do realize that this goes beyond innocent pranking to property damage, kids sometimes don't think about these things) we have awoken to toilet paper in the trees a time or two. I did similar things when I was that age. You can't sequester your kids until their 18th birthday, it's a recipe for rebellion. I've warned my kids and their friends, that this is becoming an increasingly likely outcome, and here it is. It's tragic, but predictable.

Wonder what the guys bail would have been set to, or how Sharpton, Jackson and Obama would have responded had it been a white guy that did the shooting?

Piers Morgan would be over the moon...

No defense for this use of a gun of course and it would have been good if the kid's parents taught them about respect for other people and property from an early age like I know I do.
Screw with someone enough and they might just snap and they might just be armed!

Terroristic act! What if he hit one of them over the head with a baseball bat and killed him/her? Does using a gun to commit revenge murder make it terroristic or what? Sounds like a new way to start getting statistics compiled for "number of terroristic gun crimes in the U.S.". Another false stat. to be quoted by Piers Morgan and the antis! What will they think of next?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. If you keep poking a bear, eventually, the bear is going to poke back and the bear has a lot more in his arsenal to poke back with. Sad the girl died, but messing with the same car/house more than once is moronic.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. If you keep poking a bear, eventually, the bear is going to poke back and the bear has a lot more in his arsenal to poke back with. Sad the girl died, but messing with the same car/house more than once is moronic.

I never heard that the guy was in fear of being harmed or feared for his life or his loved ones life only that his car got egged and then the man layed in wait for them to return. Do I have this right and if so you think it was ok for the bear to poke back with a loaded fire arm? Just trying to understand your postion.

Whether or not the bear has a right to poke back isn't the issue. Teaching your kids that he might poke back and kill you is. Reminds me of those ignorant fools who blindly walk across an intersection, nose in their smart phone, knowing the law says it's your right to walk now. In the end they are still dead.

So teenagers must be scared of pulling practical pranks that some "bear" will kill them for it - and its ok because they are suppose to know that pranks - especially non violent ones carry a death sentence if you get caught. Sure that makes a lot fo sense.

I dont hold it against him for being pissed, I would have been as well - I hold it against him for how he reacted - the successful use of a deadly weapon, gun, knife or club against another when there is no fear of being harmed or threat is called murder, unless it was an accident - kind of hard to call this an accident.

And yet he did shoot them for no logical reason. Good luck with your parental teaching style, I'll stick with mine. The odds are against this thing happening very often anyway I guess:)

Stop mincing words. Pulling a prank is one thing. Doing so repeatedly is no longer pulling pranks, instead it is harassment. And yes, these children most certainly should have been taught that harassing people could result in a reaction up to including deadly force as there is no way to predict how someone pushed to the breaking limit will react. That doesn't mean it was okay to respond that way, just that they should have known better and not been harassing people.

Bad decision making follows bad decision making, and when someone escalates, people get hurt. That whole laying in wait thing, bad ju-ju right there. I sometimes look at cases like this, and wonder wtf were they thinking, and then I realize they weren't.

It seems all of the idiotic "self defense" shootings that have made the news recently are the result of people thinking gunfire is an appropriate response to eggs, popcorn, mayonnaise, cell phones, and loud music. To say this is beyond stupid is an absolute understatement.

I really don't get it, wtf is wrong with these people.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top