JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey on this game! You have to be lv10 to create a clan! When someone gets to level 10 please make a clan called WeGotGuns and i will join your clan!

Ow and yes we are here to play why do you think the internet is here?

Steven

Hahaha someone made a character named solowarsdeath, thats great. I dont have any fights left today but first thing in the morning your mine buddy:) This is awesome to bad your cant control them.....

ya that was me Making the solowars death!!! and just FYI you completely kicked my butt!!!

Might fight you with my real character in the morning! See if I could find some small rifle or pistol primers i would not have so much free time i would be at the range!

Steven

:gun18::s0133:Hahaha i was just loading up some 223 about 30 minutes ago and a couple hundred last night:) The fight is on in the morning... Remeber i am your master:) hahaha and i know what you mean about no freaking primers and if you do find them they are way to much.

I was recently looking into getting all the supplies and tools needed for reloading...but right now seems about the worst time to start. As everything is either insanely expensive or impossible to find.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top