JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Who's making these rules?
Your tax dollars at work:
b2e40a559fbb8a14f31822a2e149c3049ab387c426ff2a7ede30a8f836f364ce_1.jpg

-Robert

Ruger 10 22 with 15 round mag ILLEGAL.

My Winchester model 74 14 round tube fed Semi auto NOT ILLEGAL.

Who's making these rules?
Original mag in a 10/22 is TEN rounds. Your tube feed has more internal capacity and if you have those nice CCI plastic boxes with the bullets all aligned in that perforated plastic plate, the tube probably reloads faster than thumbing them into a mag.

Anyway, this is going to SCOTUS.

This case is real BS. First off, it appear the state SC decision is revolving around whether the way the law was passed complied with the statutes regarding passing such laws. This case decided the town followed the rules. So now the next stage will be to file a new challenge, probably in Federal Court. Then, just like NYC did, as as soon as it approaches SCOTUS they'll try to make the case moot by repealing the law.

In the meantime, a million dollars will be spent. Scumbags.

Original mag in a 10/22 is TEN rounds. Your tube feed has more internal capacity and if you have those nice CCI plastic boxes with the bullets all aligned in that perforated plastic plate, the tube probably reloads faster than thumbing them into a mag.

Anyway, this is going to SCOTUS.
ACTIONSemi Automatic
BARREL LENGTH18.5in
CAPACITY15+1
CARTRIDGE22 Long Rifle
FINISHBlued
OVERALL LENGTH36in

interdasting.jpg

Because the article never mentioned the actual legal definition of an "Assault Weapon" according to Deerfield.

Yeah.....many a Prominent Dem has not been able to answer THAT simple question.

Aloha, Mark

ACTIONSemi Automatic
BARREL LENGTH18.5in
CAPACITY15+1
CARTRIDGE22 Long Rifle
FINISHBlued
OVERALL LENGTH36in
Has Ruger changed the standard mag size recently? I had always thought "10" in 10/22 referred to the standard magazine size (obviously there are larger mags available, but I'm referring to what comes in the box).

I see, there are two models that come standard with a 15 rd mag, "Talo Distributor Exclusive"; four with a 25 rd mag "Davidson's Distributor Exclusive" and "Talo Distributor Exclusive" -- the rest remain ten. https://ruger.com/products/1022/overview.html

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top