JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Constituent:You have a SB107 to take away my semi-automatic firearms.

State Senator Julie Morrison: To clarify, I'm not taking your gun away from you. You just can't buy any new ones.

Constituent: You want me to turn it over to the state police.

Sen. Morrison: You can't buy new ones.

Constituent: Unless I give you a fine. Unless I pay a fine for each firearm and register them, then I get to keep them. So, if I get to keep it, if I pay a fine and register it, how dangerous is it in the first place? Why do you need to pay it at all?

Sen. Morrison: Well, you've just maybe changed my mind. Maybe we won't have a fine at all. Maybe we'll just be a confiscation and we won't have to worry about you paying the fine.

I'm gonna set up my own autonomous zone, with Full auto, and hookers
I don't have anything full auto but, can still pull the trigger fast enough to get the job done! Let me know when camp setup is scheduled.:D:s0155:

Make sure the you know whats are not from the Red Light district! Them galz is doity!:s0112::s0112:

All those new, first time gun owner better have their ears and eyes open...

The left just won't stop... Defund and disband Police, condone rioters and looters, condone destruction of property in the name of protesting, and now go after law abiding citizens firearms and the ability to protect themselves...

Getting closer and closer to Patriots needing to do Patriot things... I feel a major purge coming...

Why do so many angry, middle-aged, menopausal Caucasian female Leftists want to grab all the guns? I'll bet they've never gone hunting, never shot a gun, never played sports, and can't even run 10 yards. It couldn't be Freud's castration complex, could it? Nah...

I don't have anything full auto but, can still pull the trigger fast enough to get the job done! Let me know when camp setup is scheduled.:D:s0155:

Make sure the you know whats are not from the Red Light district! Them galz is doity!:s0112::s0112:
I can do about 7 shots per second with a semi-auto.

Arrogant See You Next Tuesday!
Maybe we could get Antifa/BLM to visit her home and let her have an epiphany like Mayor (Ha!) Selby of Olympia!

Why do so many angry, middle-aged, menopausal Caucasian female Leftists want to grab all the guns? I'll bet they've never gone hunting, never shot a gun, never played sports, and can't even run 10 yards. It couldn't be Freud's castration complex, could it? Nah...

My money says they've never had a good and proper multiple...... um....... oil change. ;):D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top