JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"I'm gonna set up my own autonomous zone, with Full auto, and hookers"

How about opium dens?

I support legalization or drugs and prostitution. But not because they are discriminitory (they are), but rather because these are unconstitutional.

Please note; these are laws against loitering, not the laws against drug trafficking/possession or prostitution itself.

1) When we moved here from Long Beach, DPRK in '92 I thought Seattle was the closest thing I had seen yet to a "nice" city.

Now
The streets are covered with the tents and bodies of bums, junkies, hookers, and the criminally insane.
The streets are covered with the fecal leavings of aforementioned bums, junkies, hookers, and criminally insane.
Ad hoc assemblages of radical Marxists declare themselves "community leaders" then seize and destroy publick property.
We are told to call the police for protection, when they aren't even allowed to protect themselves.
The police are racist bullies and the only people who should be armed.
They are to be for the most part replaced by social workers, who will magically kiss it and make it better.
CHAZ/CHOP just shows the need for more gun control.
This is "progress."
AAAAAH!! The cognitive dissonance!! It burns!!

2) I am filled with Schadenfreude to see the Marxist twits give Gauleiter Jenny the finger after she so lavishly praised them.

Tho I'm not at all sure how drug and prostitution laws are discriminatory/racist, and truly believe that people of color have guns pointed at them more because statistically people of color commit more crime, duh, I am all for decriminalization of both activities. People should be allowed to make their own dumb decisions regarding drugs, provided that no taxpayer support is given for those dumb decisions, and that the death penalty is used for anyone providing or selling drugs to children.

Regarding prostitution, again, if women, and some guys, want to rent their private parts or otherwise service men, govt should have no interest in prohibiting it. Morality laws suck.

Hookers and blo... oh yeah!!!

I am filled with Schadenfreude to see the Marxist twits give Gauleiter Jenny the finger after she so lavishly praised them.
"Gauleiter Jenny" is the perfect image!. The internal character weakness of many Democratic politicians does, indeed, resemble that of Nazi stooges and willing accomplices. For them, "courage" and "Patriotism" are 4-letter words.

I concur, de-criminalize drug taking with a caveat: If you commit crimes like driving high, or cause some non-drug taking person harm personally or causing harm to a business while high, you get an automatic 6 months of free room and board in jail, having to go cold turkey.

Being self destructive is none of my business as long as you the drug taker don't impose yourself negatively on the public at large.

Oh, if a druggie is found spiraling towards death from an O.D., no getting saved with a dose of narcan...just, buh-bye and frankly good riddance. Oh, but he/she's someone son/daughter etc., so what?

I'm not obligated to care more for them than they do for themselves...doing so just motivates them to keep taking drugs because at this time they depend on the kindness of strangers. Pish posh, they made their bed, let them - ah you know the rest.

Eventually, a large percentage of the druggies will fix the problem themselves by deep sixing themselves...

Last Edited:
There are probably more drug addicts (including alcoholics certainly makes this so) that are at least semi-functioning members of society, then there are those that are homeless, criminals, etc.

Not saying that makes them good, just that there are a lot more than what people think.

Me? I'm a chocoholic and I manage to function just fine, especially after I have had my dark chocolate truffle fix.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top