JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yup. I did it again (not intentionally), but this time very few people noticed it, and nobody objected to it.

I knew that I watched that video and read about this last year. I just didn't want to point out you're getting senile and should have your prescription for reading glasses updated... 'cuz everyone's self-esteem is of the upmost importance to me.

;):D

Last Edited:
If we've learned anything recently, it could be local, state and federal dotgov are paper tigers and don't have the balls to squash a minor and illegal uprising. Even the gunghosupertacticalstormtroopers in Bawston could't find a dumb teenaged bomber with no plan-a or b. They could, however, curse and point their weapons at innocent civilians looking out their windows at them.

If we've learned anything recently, it could be local, state and federal dotgov are paper tigers and don't have the balls to squash a minor and illegal uprising. Even the gunghosupertacticalstormtroopers in Bawston could't find a dumb teenaged bomber with no plan-a or b. They could, however, curse and point their weapons at innocent civilians looking out their windows at them.

Well.... IF they were to "good and proper" sick "Big Green" on the population, it'd be a MUCH different dance we'd be navigating.... much different.

If we've learned anything recently, it could be local, state and federal dotgov are paper tigers and don't have the balls to squash a minor and illegal uprising.

Give it time. It is a matter of popular support. Both oppression and revolution need popular political support. Actually, all oppression needs is for the public at large to fear the government enough that they won't resist, but in the USA the gov still needs political support - for now.

Yup. I did it again (not intentionally), but this time very few people noticed it, and nobody objected to it.

Didn't click or I would have noticed it... I am in the habit of checking because my friends and family started forwarding email crap years ago. Now it's FB etc. So it became a pet peeve of mine and I learned to habitually check those kinds of things.

I love Democrats, they are the greatest gun salesman history has ever seen.
Add BLM and Antifa to the list. They're one-in-the-same. Goto the BLM website, blacklivesmatter dot com. Click Donate, top right corner. When you get to the Fund The Movement page, look at the URL. Delete everything except the actblue dot com then surf around the actblue site. Welcome to the Democratic Party. But for God's sake don't accidentally donate!

Why do so many angry, middle-aged, menopausal Caucasian female Leftists want to grab all the guns? I'll bet they've never gone hunting, never shot a gun, never played sports, and can't even run 10 yards. It couldn't be Freud's castration complex, could it? Nah...
It's because they have 'penis envy' - this is a psychologically proven fact. Heck as men we have 'breasts' (sort of) and this is the root of the problem.

Why do so many angry, middle-aged, menopausal Caucasian female Leftists want to grab all the guns? I'll bet they've never gone hunting, never shot a gun, never played sports, and can't even run 10 yards. It couldn't be Freud's castration complex, could it? Nah...
Because they are obsessed with penises and removing them wherever possible.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top