Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Illegal alien dies in desert, widow (also illegal) to sue Border Patrol

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by deen_ad, Jun 10, 2012.

1. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Rest of story here

2. Bigfoot

Bigfoot Clack Co. OR Well-Known Member

She has no case and she isn't really out for justice. Justice would be punishing her fellow citizen coyotes that left him to die in the desert. Note that the 'evil, racist' USA came to the rescue of the other fella that was in trouble.

She's looking for a win, win, win situation. Even if she doesn't get her huge settlement from the taxpayers she will become a cause celeb. She will be taken care of financially by the open borders crowd and I can guaranty that she will become deportation-proof.

rpickette and (deleted member) like this.
  3. FarmerTed1971

FarmerTed1971 Portland, Oregon, United States Well-Known Member

Disgusting.

4. deen_ad

The rest of the story also says that one illegal alien has made quite a living by suing places for ADA claims.

Why should he even be able to sue in US court?

5. eganx

eganx Kingston WA Active Member

Its California man......thats why

6. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

Our system is so screwed up...

Kevatc, enjr4, Redcap and 3 others like this.
  7. Kevatc

Kevatc Oregon Well-Known Member

Amen. It's not limited to illegal aliens either.

I had a bicycler hit me while I was STOPPED at a red light. He sued. My insurance ended up settling out of court for $20k in medical bills (he had a small cut on his head) plus he got some cash .... I don't know for sure how much but probably around $10k. Insurance didn't even have to pay to have the guys bike fixed because he was able to do it himself and he returned to work the very next morning at a little coffee shack. After sitting through his deposition (pathetic, whinny pile of human dung), waiting over a year as the demands from his side kept decreasing, I practically begged my attorney to take it to court. In the end he had to do what my insurance told him.

8. Mookie

Mookie Eastern Washington Active Member

I don't put any stock in any "news" article if the person can't even use spell check. I only found one other corroborating news article on this and it was hispanicdaily.

Is there any actual proof that this is happening from a reputable news source?

Benihaus and (deleted member) like this.
  9. errackeleo

errackeleo None Member

Wasn't justice done when her husband was deported? I really wish people would take some responsibility for their actions. Is this now a foreign concept? It's always sombody elses fault.

10. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

I could only get half way through the story before I got to pissed to read on.

11. deen_ad

Who are you complaining about? My post was almost totally copied and pasted from the article so if there's a spelling mistake it's in the story.

12. MinnesotaORnewbie

MinnesotaORnewbie Oregon Active Member

send her court papers with a date on it and address out in the middle of the arizona desert and explain roads have been closed so she will have to walk out there

13. sheltonshooter

sheltonshooter Shelton/Olympia New Member

Accountability? No way man this is America!

She should be flogged in public. I swear if corporal punishment was common, there would be less evidence of stupidity.

14. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

Should just show how ridiculous and fraudulent the whole war on terror thing is; all based on BS, false flags and lies; if the government wanted the borders locked up they could do it tomorrow. But big business and corp interests control the government and they want open borders for cheap labor. It is really that simple. That, and having no stumbling blocks toward a unified North American Union US/Canada/Mexico.

15. Steve06

Steve06 Oregon Active Member

She should get the body and that is all.

16. rpickette

rpickette lynnwood, wa Member

It disgusts me how much money and resources we pump into people who are CRIMINALS! if i commited a crime i wouldnt be patted on the back, given a home, money, and food stamps and allowed to stay here and get free schooling and medical!!! ITS CALLED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION FOR A REASON!! STOP KISSING THEYRE ASSES!!!

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/599333_3673852999617_1415320252_n.jpg

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/481184_3669395888192_95330068_n.jpg

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/576530_3531870930154_1981596412_n.jpg

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/419917_3146234529485_1600322997_n.jpg

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/300696_2247484101286_644983772_n.jpg