JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Juana Garcia, the widow of Idelfonso Martinez Sanchez, who died crossing the Arizona desert in April after being deported, claims the U.S. Border Patrol is responsible for her husband’s death and now wants “justice to be done.”

Sanchez was reported to federal authorities on March 1 by local police and deported back to Mexico, after living in Vista, just outside of San Diego for 20 years, according to Garcia.

Rest of story <broken link removed>

She has no case and she isn't really out for justice. Justice would be punishing her fellow citizen coyotes that left him to die in the desert. Note that the 'evil, racist' USA came to the rescue of the other fella that was in trouble.

She's looking for a win, win, win situation. Even if she doesn't get her huge settlement from the taxpayers she will become a cause celeb. She will be taken care of financially by the open borders crowd and I can guaranty that she will become deportation-proof.

The rest of the story also says that one illegal alien has made quite a living by suing places for ADA claims.

Why should he even be able to sue in US court?

Our system is so screwed up...

Amen. It's not limited to illegal aliens either.

I had a bicycler hit me while I was STOPPED at a red light. He sued. My insurance ended up settling out of court for $20k in medical bills (he had a small cut on his head) plus he got some cash .... I don't know for sure how much but probably around $10k. Insurance didn't even have to pay to have the guys bike fixed because he was able to do it himself and he returned to work the very next morning at a little coffee shack. After sitting through his deposition (pathetic, whinny pile of human dung), waiting over a year as the demands from his side kept decreasing, I practically begged my attorney to take it to court. In the end he had to do what my insurance told him.

I don't put any stock in any "news" article if the person can't even use spell check. I only found one other corroborating news article on this and it was hispanicdaily.

Is there any actual proof that this is happening from a reputable news source?

Wasn't justice done when her husband was deported? I really wish people would take some responsibility for their actions. Is this now a foreign concept? It's always sombody elses fault.

I don't put any stock in any "news" article if the person can't even use spell check. I only found one other corroborating news article on this and it was hispanicdaily.

Is there any actual proof that this is happening from a reputable news source?
Who are you complaining about? My post was almost totally copied and pasted from the article so if there's a spelling mistake it's in the story.

Should just show how ridiculous and fraudulent the whole war on terror thing is; all based on BS, false flags and lies; if the government wanted the borders locked up they could do it tomorrow. But big business and corp interests control the government and they want open borders for cheap labor. It is really that simple. That, and having no stumbling blocks toward a unified North American Union US/Canada/Mexico.

It disgusts me how much money and resources we pump into people who are CRIMINALS! if i commited a crime i wouldnt be patted on the back, given a home, money, and food stamps and allowed to stay here and get free schooling and medical!!! ITS CALLED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION FOR A REASON!! STOP KISSING THEYRE ASSES!!!

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR