JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$7
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Washougal
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hello folks! After sharpening my own knives since always I've found out it's a service I can offer to people to create a bit of side income. That being said I'm putting this post out to a familiar community to sort of "test the waters" and see how much business I can actually drum up.

I'm located just outside of Washougal and frequently visit Camas, Hockinson, Battleground, Brush Prairie and East Vancouver.

I'll be offering a "sharpen 10 get one free" as I would like to get multiple knives in one "stop".

I can do pocket knives, EDC knives, kitchen sets, hunting/fishing, fillet knives and many more. If their dull I can get them sharp 😉

The system I use doesn't take much metal away from the knife and leaves the blade sharp and the edge polished.

Please PM me here and we can set something up.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hello folks! After sharpening my own knives since always I've found out it's a service I can offer to people to create a bit of side income. That being said I'm putting this post out to a familiar community to sort of "test the waters" and see how much business I can actually drum up.

I'm located just outside of Washougal and frequently visit Camas, Hockinson, Battleground, Brush Prairie and East Vancouver.

I'll be offering a "sharpen 10 get one free" as I would like to get multiple knives in one "stop".

I can do pocket knives, EDC knives, kitchen sets, hunting/fishing, fillet knives and many more. If their dull I can get them sharp 😉

The system I use doesn't take much metal away from the knife and leaves the blade sharp and the edge polished.

Please PM me here and we can set something up.

If I may be so bold as to inquire, what method, abrasives, and grits, do you employ in your sharpening process?
TIA
Best,
Gary

If I may be so bold as to inquire, what method, abrasives, and grits, do you employ in your sharpening process?
TIA
Best,
Gary
I use a system that keeps the knife stable and at a constant angle (typically 21 degrees) to my stones. I take kitchen knives to 1000 grit and take edc knives to 4400 basically a mirror finish when done. My stones 120,220,400,600,1000 are traditional stone and my 1100 and 4400 are a diamond infused epoxy stones.

I use a system that keeps the knife stable and at a constant angle (typically 21 degrees) to my stones. I take kitchen knives to 1000 grit and take edc knives to 4400 basically a mirror finish when done. My stones 120,220,400,600,1000 are traditional stone and my 1100 and 4400 are a diamond infused epoxy stones.
Thank you, sir.
Best,
Gary

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top