JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
City
Lowell
State
Oregon
I left my Garmin Rino 650t on top of my vehicle and drove away on June 27th. I was over in the Three Trails OHV trail area between HWY 58 and Hwy 97. It probably fell off in the road and possibly got trashed, or maybe someone picked it up. I posted in CL lost and found but haven't heard anything and probably won't. So, I'm gonna give it a week or two at the most, then I'll be looking to acquire either a Rino 650, 650t, or 755t. Willing to buy, possibly trade. I know a lot of guys use their phones for a gps these days, but I'm not that guy. So if you've got one of those Rinos just sitting, here's your chance to get rid of it.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have a couple Garmin 530hcx units that I don't need. The batteries appear to have gone bad. If you're interested, let me know and we can work something out.

20220629_213527.jpg

I have a couple Garmin 530hcx units that I don't need. The batteries appear to have gone bad. If you're interested, let me know and we can work something out.

View attachment 1231691
Thanks for the offer, but I have one of those laying around here someplace. When you're stuck using the AA battery packs, they lose a lot of their usefulness in the radio/poll location functions. Mine is just beat to death after many great years of service. The antennae is about to fall off of mine, so the location tends to wander a bit. LOL. My battery is probably kaput by now as well. I haven't turned it on for a year or two.

I left my Garmin Rino 650t on top of my vehicle and drove away on June 27th. I was over in the Three Lakes OHV trail area between HWY 58 and Hwy 97. It probably fell off in the road and possibly got trashed, or maybe someone picked it up. I posted in CL lost and found but haven't heard anything and probably won't. So, I'm gonna give it a week or two at the most, then I'll be looking to acquire either a Rino 650, 650t, or 755t. Willing to buy, possibly trade. I know a lot of guys use their phones for a gps these days, but I'm not that guy. So if you've got one of those Rinos just sitting, here's your chance to get rid of it.
It's called, " Three Trails".

I'll ask around and see if anyone picked it up

It's called, " Three Trails".

I'll ask around and see if anyone picked it up
Thanks. Much appreciated. I was going to put up a notice at the general store over in that Two Rivers North area, but the chain link fence gate was chained shut.

Last Edited:
I am with you on the GPSs, I like to use OnX but I also like my Rino on me at all times. Its also handy to leave it on scan and let others talk about where they are seeing elk, and seeing their locations pop up on the map from time to time. Signals intelligence is handy.

I have an extra 650T that I might be willing to part with, however I need to confirm who exactly is going to be in our hunting party this year, just in case I need to lend it out.

I am with you on the GPSs, I like to use OnX but I also like my Rino on me at all times. Its also handy to leave it on scan and let others talk about where they are seeing elk, and seeing their locations pop up on the map from time to time. Signals intelligence is handy.

I have an extra 650T that I might be willing to part with, however I need to confirm who exactly is going to be in our hunting party this year, just in case I need to lend it out.
Yeah, I had the OnX chip in my Rino. Love the Rinos for polling locations. Particularly with a son who has a less than stellar sense of direction. LOL

Unless something just absolutely fabulous turns up, I probably won't be getting another one for a week or two, so keep me in mind if you don't need the extra 650t. I know what it's like to need to confirm who exactly is going. Now that the archery season is mostly draw units over east, I told my son and my buddy that I put in as a group leader. My son and I both drew, while my buddy didn't understand that I didn't apply FOR him. He needed to apply and use me as the party leader.

Yeah, I had the OnX chip in my Rino. Love the Rinos for polling locations. Particularly with a son who has a less than stellar sense of direction. LOL

Unless something just absolutely fabulous turns up, I probably won't be getting another one for a week or two, so keep me in mind if you don't need the extra 650t. I know what it's like to need to confirm who exactly is going. Now that the archery season is mostly draw units over east, I told my son and my buddy that I put in as a group leader. My son and I both drew, while my buddy didn't understand that I didn't apply FOR him. He needed to apply and use me as the party leader.
Yeah we drew an archery deer tag for the east side for the third year in a row and while it was our third choice, I am not sure who all wants to go shoot sticks with me. I have gotten a deer every year I have gone so I think a couple people in the party will tag along, but I know not everyone has a bow so they might not even buy the tag.

Thanks. Much appreciated. I was going to put up a notice at the general store over in that Two Rivers North area, but the chain link fence gate was chained shut.
We have a private Facebook. I'm havI got the mrs ask there.

Also, there's a announcement board across from our fire station / helipad. you can post a sign up there. Supposed to be "official business" but if you look at the crap on it, you'll know better. just lift the glass.

We have a private Facebook. I'm havI got the mrs ask there.

Also, there's a announcement board across from our fire station / helipad. you can post a sign up there. Supposed to be "official business" but if you look at the crap on it, you'll know better. just lift the glass.
Thank you. It will probably be a while before I'm back in that area.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.