1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

I'll make my intro short. Trust me I'll make up for it

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by tahoe24, Nov 9, 2013.

1. tahoe24

tahoe24 St. Louis, MO New Member

Well, not exactly sure what to say in my introduction, but I'm sure I can come up with something. It was kind of random how I came across this forum, but after looking through it for only a short time. I am lucky I found you guys. Long story short. I have an Aimpoint CompM4 that has seen better days(cosmetically) so I was searching google for info on how to fix that. One of the first listings that came up was the following link, thread, whatever you want to call it....http://www.northwestfirearms.com/ce...375-aimpoint-comp4-before-after.html....After seeing the work done on that one, I had to find out more. So, here I am. In case you couldn't tell I have a tendency to talk a lot, so, if anyone has any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I'm sure you will see me all around the forum and I look forward to it. Thanks everyone and glad to be here

GOG and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Nutty4Guns

Nutty4Guns Portland ADHD Superstar

3. orygun

orygun West Linn Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter