Joe Link

Reactions
  • Fight For Your Right
  • Entomologist
  • Three Bags of Trash
  • Meet & Greet
  • National Rifle Association
  • Second Amendment Foundation
My name is Joey Link. I'm 26 years old and live with my girlfriend in West Linn, OR. After living in the ghetto for 25 years (N and NE Portland), I finally decided to move as far away as possible within 20 minutes of the city. If I had to pick one passion in life it would be politics, though I also enjoy firearms (obviously), cigars, cars, motorcycles, and bourbon. Life is getting better every day :D

Last edited:
Reactions
OK, Joey. I go by Scorch, I participate in several on-line gun forums under the same screen name. I am in management, have been for about 19 years, but my main hobby is guns. I have been a Marine, a gunsmith, worked in a slughterhouse, work in Operations Management for manufacturers and distribution companies as a consultant, and I now sell insurance. Working as I do gives me lots of free time to waste online.

Reactions
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2016
  • Fight For Your Right
  • Three Bags of Trash
  • Army
  • National Rifle Association
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2017
Hello, I'm Caveman Jim, I'm old enough to be Joes daddy, retired telephone cable splicer with bad hearing & a bad back to boot.
I belong to many online forums such as wood working, diesel trucks, fishing, hunting, 2A rights and guns.
Former Army grease monkey & parts changer in a grunt unit in Colorado.
Been up here in WA since 86 & will be here forever since my ashes will be dispersed into select waterways in GH county.

Reactions
Hello. I'm Joey Griffith. I'm a security officer for a chemical plant in Vancouver, WA, and a combat engineer in the Army Nat'l Guard. I enjoy firearms, music, horror, reading, and helping others. Nice to meet you all.

Reactions
My name is Joey Link. I'm 26 years old and live with my girlfriend in West Linn, OR. After living in the ghetto for 25 years (N and NE Portland), I finally decided to move as far away as possible within 20 minutes of the city. If I had to pick one passion in life it would be politics, though I also enjoy firearms (obviously), cigars, cars, motorcycles, and bourbon. Life is getting better every day :D
Hi Joe, after reading this, I apologize for flirting with you a few months ago. Sounds like you have a great life. Good to hear. In Spokane, life is a little dreary. Maybe I need to follow advice and move far away. Have a Great day.

Reactions
Hi there, I'm Scrollwheel. I'm a security guard living right in downtown Portland. I heard about this place thanks to one of my friends, as well as Dan Blackstone of Blackstone Gun Safety.

Reactions
Hi, there. My name is Vanessa and I stumbled upon this site by accident. I'm very happy I did! Born and raised in south Phoenix, AZ, always knowing it was never in the cards for me to stay there. I've lived in Belgium, Utah, Oregon, and Washington and love to get lost and be a tourist and I'm not done yet. Usually self-taught everything, except guns, with good reason. But how to drive a manual?? Piece of cake!!
I think I'll stick around the PNW for a while. It's lovely here.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Pistol April 4th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Rifle April 5th
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    This is the closest gun close to my house and they have always been super nice. I have bought two guns off them and sold one of mine to them.
    • storminnorm44
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to pick up some parts for an AR style 10/22 and to start my journey into building an AR by picking up a lower. Staff was super helpful and...
    • Hueco
  • Tri-County Gun Club
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been a member for 6 years, been shooting there (as a guest) for three years before that. I found the Ladies League and was hooked. It's the...
    • PacwestDefense
  • Barkley's Buy-Sell-Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    I have been patronizing this pawn shop for a few years now. Very happy with the deals I find, both firearm and other. Prices for transfers are...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Sharp Shooting Indoor Range & Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    So far I have bought 2 new Sig p938 pistols and a marlin golden 39A from sharp shooting.the staff is very helpfull, nice shooting range,lots of...
    • Xrperry

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS