JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My name is Joey Link. I'm 26 years old and live with my girlfriend in West Linn, OR. After living in the ghetto for 25 years (N and NE Portland), I finally decided to move as far away as possible within 20 minutes of the city. If I had to pick one passion in life it would be politics, though I also enjoy firearms (obviously), cigars, cars, motorcycles, and bourbon. Life is getting better every day :D

Last Edited:
OK, Joey. I go by Scorch, I participate in several on-line gun forums under the same screen name. I am in management, have been for about 19 years, but my main hobby is guns. I have been a Marine, a gunsmith, worked in a slughterhouse, work in Operations Management for manufacturers and distribution companies as a consultant, and I now sell insurance. Working as I do gives me lots of free time to waste online.

Hello, I'm Caveman Jim, I'm old enough to be Joes daddy, retired telephone cable splicer with bad hearing & a bad back to boot.
I belong to many online forums such as wood working, diesel trucks, fishing, hunting, 2A rights and guns.
Former Army grease monkey & parts changer in a grunt unit in Colorado.
Been up here in WA since 86 & will be here forever since my ashes will be dispersed into select waterways in GH county.

Hello. I'm Joey Griffith. I'm a security officer for a chemical plant in Vancouver, WA, and a combat engineer in the Army Nat'l Guard. I enjoy firearms, music, horror, reading, and helping others. Nice to meet you all.

My name is Joey Link. I'm 26 years old and live with my girlfriend in West Linn, OR. After living in the ghetto for 25 years (N and NE Portland), I finally decided to move as far away as possible within 20 minutes of the city. If I had to pick one passion in life it would be politics, though I also enjoy firearms (obviously), cigars, cars, motorcycles, and bourbon. Life is getting better every day :D
Hi Joe, after reading this, I apologize for flirting with you a few months ago. Sounds like you have a great life. Good to hear. In Spokane, life is a little dreary. Maybe I need to follow advice and move far away. Have a Great day.

Hi there, I'm Scrollwheel. I'm a security guard living right in downtown Portland. I heard about this place thanks to one of my friends, as well as Dan Blackstone of Blackstone Gun Safety.

Hi, there. My name is Vanessa and I stumbled upon this site by accident. I'm very happy I did! Born and raised in south Phoenix, AZ, always knowing it was never in the cards for me to stay there. I've lived in Belgium, Utah, Oregon, and Washington and love to get lost and be a tourist and I'm not done yet. Usually self-taught everything, except guns, with good reason. But how to drive a manual?? Piece of cake!!
I think I'll stick around the PNW for a while. It's lovely here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top