JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The outright arrogance and condescending attitude of this woman reminds me of a school teacher I once had. She always acted like her crap didn't stink, she drove me nuts just like this lady with her "leaning" against the rail and acting like she calls all the shots. Clearly forgot who she works for and brought the attitude to go along with it.

Finally, an honest statement from a politician about the desire to confiscate guns.

And who would she send to his house to take his firearms?

Men with guns.

She isn't anti-gun. She just doesnt want the average citizen to have them.

Last Edited:
While many are asking if we're going to have a civil war.

This sort of verbal garbage will help motivate such actions by her throwing prolix gasoline on a smoldering fire.

Hopefully that State Senator's quip gets lot of air time in Illinois. Even the folks who are ambivalent about the 2nd amendment should be appalled by her flippant response, and provoked to consider how all our freedoms are in constant jeopardy with "representatives" like this.

I don't know -- half the room applauded her. Scary.

With those type of statements we'll soon be hearing the modern day Minute Men...she should contemplate her words more wisely.

I am sad to say this will probably never happen as we as gun owners are too busy fighting with our own kind rather than the enemy. We cannot even agree amongst ourselves as to what are rights even are, what compromises should be made if any and so by the time we do need to fight we have already lost.

I have even seen it on this forum by many of the comment made on different topics like open carry of a rifle, or what's wrong with background checks.

Example Washington state has an open carry law yet how many do it… very few and those who do get bad mouthed by gun owners so by default you have given up that right and folks now believe it should not be allowed and you will get harasses by many folks and cops if you do it. I may not agree with it but I was at least willing to fight for their right to do it.

We have compromised our rights away over the years by not doing anything except to bicker with our selves, so now they hold all the cards because they know we will do nothing as we in the past have shown. All we will do is nothing but complain and then comply. ya we may hide a thing or too short term until we feel threatened then we will get rid of it.

We cannot even get a big crowd at 2A marches because folks do not want other to know they own guns or they are "just too busy". So if they are not willing to do this do you really think they are really ready to fight.

I have to agree with vid

One thing we can all agree on is all of these lawmakers swore an Oath of Office, to uphold our Constitution & Bill of Rights--when are we gonna see the charges of Treason levied?
The problem is, Treason is specifically defined as "providing aid/comfort to enemy in declared war"... that's how Hanoi John and Hanoi Jane avoided getting their necks stretched.

The problem is, Treason is specifically defined as "providing aid/comfort to enemy in declared war"... that's how Hanoi John and Hanoi Jane avoided getting their necks stretched.
Well perhaps we can leverage high crimes and misdemeanors, gotta be something about selling your vote or directives, in the case of certain governors, to the highest bidders, to the detriment of the citizens you represent...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top