JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Justice For Mike Brown – Illinois Black Mobs Roam U of I Campus Beating Random White People…
Posted on October 17, 2014 by sundance
There are those who would say it is controversial to attach the JFMB motive to random groups of black men hunting white victims in/around college campuses. However, those who would intentionally choose to be disingenuous in that regard are ignoring the historical similarity between the JFTM movement (2012/13) and an almost identical series of black mob attacks.
ferguson-anger.jpg?w=669&h=300 ferguson-6.jpg?w=1080&h=894
The racial fomentation from the political left and the progressively obtuse leftist media has been intense since 2009. Both groups, emboldened by ideology, have been stoking the racial division for the past six years – while simultaneously deconstructing the criminal justice enforcement system. These attacks are simply the consequences….
….. Violent young black men feel empowered, emboldened and even celebrated.

CHAMPAIGN, Ill. (WLS) – The ABC7 I-Team is reporting a rash of random attacks near the University of Illinois flagship campus. A safety alert for students was posted after Champaign police say five [white] students were jumped and beaten by a roving gang over the weekend. Continue reading →

Of course those thugs would do that..
Just another reason to "allow" students to carry on campus.

Although, anyone notice the butch bowl haircut white woman with glasses in the middle of the shot in the second picture?

I think the people back there should be worried. If the people back there are not smart enough to arm themselves then they will get beaten, maybe to death.

Oregon is a gun state, we don't have many riots with someone being attacked:D

I think the people back there should be worried. If the people back there are not smart enough to arm themselves then they will get beaten, maybe to death.

Oregon is a gun state, we don't have many riots with someone being attacked:D

It's also about numbers..

I am thinking they are waiting for bad weather before they release the grand jury report on Brown. You see damn few riots in bad weather.:D The bad guys will be out to get even so I would hate to be out at night after the jury let's it all go.

So what would be your choice of CCW to carry in mob prone enviroments?:D

My new EAA Witness Elite Match 10 MM with multiple reloads and my KAHR CW 45 as a BUG with reloads. I also never go anywhere without my razor sharp Apache folder and Walkabout stick, 2.2 lbs of bone crushing old growth eucalyptus. I'll try to get a good pic up here of my new carry system, it's 90 percent finished

2014_07_24_233_218dd5d2525b54bf83ee.jpg

Not finished and the pic is a bit blurred, but you'll get the concept. I oversized the belts for a winter coat and open carry, too

21jdg0g.jpg

Love this line from the article "There were no life-threatening injuries"

That's because the right people weren't present :oops:

Nice rig blitz, I like those kind of rigs when I am hunting in heavy brush. While I do own a 10 mm I would use a 9 mm for a lot of different reasons but your choice is good for you. Cops carry nines alot.

I would only carry one gun due to the time you will spend defending your actions in court. I wouldn't want to look like I was looking for trouble.

Nice rig blitz, I like those kind of rigs when I am hunting in heavy brush. While I do own a 10 mm I would use a 9 mm for a lot of different reasons but your choice is good for you. Cops carry nines alot.

I would only carry one gun due to the time you will spend defending your actions in court. I wouldn't want to look like I was looking for trouble.

If one gun is legal then two are. I never completely trust mechanical thingies, hence the 2nd and the other tools. I'll just use the same line people use for their ammo selection.. "it's what the cops use" ;)

Nice thing about my cudgel, (as the wife puts it) is that it's already in your hands, nothing to try to access. I designed it as a bone breaker, out of Kali stick fighting concepts

Love this line from the article "There were no life-threatening injuries"

That's because the right people weren't present :oops:

I remember watching the LA riots as they beat a truck driver near to death on live tv. I won't be a victim of rioters. Now I may be a victim from bad government but I won't let rioters turn me into a victim.o_O

I remember watching the LA riots as they beat a truck driver near to death on live tv. I won't be a victim of rioters. Now I may be a victim from bad government but I won't let rioters turn me into a victim.o_O

That day was an eye opener for many. Not me, I'm from there. I think every armed guy or gal were thinking "how would I have responded?" I would have run them down and if trapped/immobilized would have taken the fight to them. If in doubt, attack, as Louis LaMour used to pen

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads