JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Speaking of social media, it seems like we the tax payers should be taking a closer look at politicians accounts. Lotta racist, raping and illicit acts going on with the people trying to label the general public as dangerous.

Checking Facebook or even other social media accounts like NWFA could be useless.
As Stomper said :
"Stomper" insn't what I put down in the 4473....

And AndyinEverson isn't really too descriptive as "Andy" ( Andrew) is my middle name.

Just how many folks here or even on FB post full information about themselves.
I sure that we could find examples of this...but still...

Plus...as long as I can legally fill out the 4473 form truthfully...then what I post online shouldn't matter.
And with that said...
One should be careful with what one says and posts online and in "real life"...as perception can mean more than reality...As these "red flag" laws could be easily abused , by just going with what someone posts online...
Andy

Most of this crap is tracked and readily searched via email, and companies are only too happy to sell your info - Facebook being a shining example. That said, how many emails do you have?

Such ideas are taken from the prognostications of Orwell or Huxley, and smack of the Communist Party in China. Illinois is leading the way with the "Morality Revolution"! I feel so safe now.

Perhaps voters should pass acts requiring minimum standards of intelligence, common sense and morality for politicians at all levels. If the puke doesn't pass either of the first two, removed from office. Fail on the third, send them to Gulag Polar Bear Island.

Checking Facebook or even other social media accounts like NWFA could be useless.
As Stomper said :

And AndyinEverson isn't really too descriptive as "Andy" ( Andrew) is my middle name.

Plus...as long as I can legally fill out the 4473 form truthfully...then what I post online shouldn't matter.
And with that said...
One should be careful with what one says and posts online and in "real life"...as perception can mean more than reality...As these "red flag" laws could be easily abused , by just going with what someone posts online...
Andy

I predict a First Amendment challenge if the bill passes into law - especially if someone gets denied - but probably before.

As Stomper said :

And with that said...
Andy
Welcome to the State of Thought Police... Thire stupidity and hypocrisy knows no bounds...

Speaking of social media, it seems like we the tax payers should be taking a closer look at politicians accounts. Lotta racist, raping and illicit acts going on with the people trying to label the general public as dangerous.

I read the article this morning and that was my first thought! See how they like it.

Seriously, this is what happens when the courts allow government to institute the requirement of a license to exercise a Constitutional right. NY has this too. How long before NJ does?

Just go ahead and install that Orwellian chinese social credit system and get it over with. We all know they are spying on everyone, go ahead and make your online comments determine your credit, ability to vote, ability to purchase a firearm, ability to drive a car, have children and eat french fries.

Progressive is not progressive enough. /s

My friends call me Emerson Biggins.
images (1).jpg

...Not really.

Be a short check, never EVER had a FB account or otherwise, and "Stomper" insn't what I put down on the 4473.... so how exactly would THAT work, anyway?

Phuggin' geniuses.... :rolleyes:
Even if they don't implement a unique and individual ID for everyone to use the Internet, AI will work around that. AI will hoover up everything associated with you and hold it in the huge data centers around the country until it needs to nail you to the wall for something. For example, cell phone bills will be tied to your device signature which is tied to everything you do via your phone and thus tied to you. Same thing with home Internet. On the one hand, eventually we won't have to worry about identity theft becasue AI will so thoroughly have our stuff wrapped up that we won't even have to carry a driver's licence. On the other hand, be prepared to step up to the monitor once a week and confess hour sins.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top