JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello! I hope you all are having a great holiday season.

I have a IJ70 Russian IMEZ 380. ACP Makarov that I am looking to either trade or sell.

I would rather trade it up than sell it, and am willing to put some cash on top. but if you wanted to buy it out right, I'll take $300 for it.

First a little about it.
I've had it for almost two months now, and have taken it out shooting a few times, put maybe a 200 round through it. I have taken fantastic care of it. The Makarov is a Full metal medium sized handgun, Its action is smooth and robust, It is a fixed frame barrel, and is incredibly accurate. You can filed strip this gun in under a half a minute too! It will shoot just about anything, I've fired cheap Tula-ammo and some weird Spanish 380 ammo to Hornandy Critical Duty and Winchester out of it, all with out fail. This thing Is rock solid and build like a tank. There is torture test video on Youtube (military arms channel) where he runs it over throws it in the mud and a assortment of other things and yet it still fries. in short the Makarov is a very reliable firearm.

I'm only trading this to experience another caliber, so if you intend to trade I'm looking for something other than a 380, or a 22lr. preferably a double stack 9mm but will consider all trades, and like I said, I can add cash on top.

Comes with;
  • The gun?
  • a Hogue grip
  • a 10rd double stack mag
  • original box and paper work
  • Ill even throw in about half a box of mixed, bass case boolits (75% Winchester)
Also, You are going to have to sign two bills of sale (which I will provide) one for you, and one for me.

Face to face only, preferably within the Portland metro area. If you live in Salem we can work something out, like meeting in Willsonvile, farthest Ill go is the outlet mall in Woodburn. We will meet in a public place convenient for both of us. my scheduled is fairly flexible.

The best way to contact me is email ([email protected]) normally pretty fast at getting back to people.

More pictures at your request :)

makarov.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.