JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Creedmore is a very stable shooting position. Arguably as stable as shooting from a bench with bags; however the rules simply state the gun cannot be in contact with the ground. You can shoot from any position you want.

Come out Sunday and give it a try. I'll provide the gun, ammo and instruction.

I'm going to be on the sidelines this month. I don't have enough primers to load 40 rounds... If anyone has any extra bench rest small rifle primers they are not using, I'd be happy to strike up a deal! Until then, I will be looking for a .22lr barrel for my TC..

Well I didn't shoot awful today. I biffed a ram with my scoped gun and shot a 39. Who needs the pressure of a 40? Once you shoot one your expected to do that every time.

I then shot a 35 w/irons. Missed a chicken, cleared the pigs and left 3 turkeys standing (I calculated that to shoot turkeys you have to be within 5.3 MOA which is twice as good as you need to be for chickens at 10 MOA) and then didn't want the rams to be left out so I left one of them behind too.

It was cool to see so many people out there today.

Next match is Feb 3rd.

I shot my first perfect score! 40/40 (scoped)! I was then so disgusted with my shooting iron sights I threw my score card away after the 4th round.

I think we had 15 guns this weekend. Not bad but would sure like to see some more people come out to try some precision pistol shooting.

I shot so bad I left my IHMSA wallet card! Bill was right about those stock contender sights... But have no fear! My full rib from Ken Light Mfg. has finally made it and is on my contender! No more 4-5 MOA clicks on the rear sight!!!

Congrats to you again KC on your 40! Can't wait to see you do it again! ;)

Targets were hard to see today.

We had to put black dots on a few just so you had 'something' to shoot at. Despite camouflaged targets I still managed to shoot my way into International class for Unlimited Any Sight with a repeat of March's (didn't shoot last month) 40.

I've gone ahead and listed 6/2 as the next match but there is some potential range maintenance that may put us out of commission next month. I'll post one way or the other the Wed or Thur before.

IMAG0186_zps13f65947.jpg

XL in 30 meril. Shooting a 40 twice moved me from AAA to international class. No more sandbagging for me. I have to shoot like I mean it from here on out.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top