JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What can I say? I'm easily distracted. I was ADHD before they had a name for it!

Oh, wait! SQUIRREL!!! :eek:

I chose not to renew my account upgrade status because of the new ignore feature.
It's clique-ish. I hated that crap in 7th grade, hate it even more now.
I have felt the same about it being clique-ish but recently have had second thoughts. I am now thinking that I will be doing some members a favor by adding them to an ignore list.

If a certain member is blocked by say 20 or more members, could we just ban that person?

I see how that can be used improperly, just curious.

Seems like a good tool to rid the site of a holes.
Naw. Some of the people who are occasionally offensive are sometimes hilarious. I'll forgive a lot for a good laugh. And I wouldn't wanna get rid of the occasional aholes either. They might know things about guns I don't know.

Haha! Necro a feature update thread! LOL Priceless! Makes everyone think something changed (especially with the recent maintenance notice). It's a creative way to troll. Gives me ideas . . . ;)

Bravo, sir! Well played!

Naw. Some of the people who are occasionally offensive are sometimes hilarious. I'll forgive a lot for a good laugh. And I wouldn't wanna get rid of the occasional aholes either. They might know things about guns I don't know.
That's how I am. I'm staunch against ignoring anyone officially. There have been some members though. But get over it and scroll on through.

That's how I am. I'm staunch against ignoring anyone officially. There have been some members though. But get over it and scroll on through.
I have felt the same way but recently I have been having a tough time keeping my sarcasm in check and I feel like, in my head, that has got me kicked into the pre-penalty containment box. I think it will be easier to just ignore a few people for their benefit and it will keep me from gettng in more trouble. It's a pretty small group but they are persistent.

Last Edited:
I have no one on ignore, I figure those saying things I don't want to hear, maybe I should hear. But then I stay out of the political posts/gun grab threads.. If they are truly a problem they don't last long anyway.

I have no one on ignore, I figure those saying things I don't want to hear, maybe I should hear. But then I stay out of the political posts/gun grab threads.. If they are truly a problem they don't last long anyway.
The internet requires some thick skin. It pretty much has since inception.

The internet requires some thick skin. It pretty much has since inception.
I have gotten a huge kick out of that here since I found the place. Cut my teeth on the old Usenet groups that were free and open. Some of the people here who start getting all hurt here in this place? They would not have lasted a day on those old groups. Never really have been able to grasp why the "next button" is so damn hard. :s0092:

I have gotten a huge kick out of that here since I found the place. Cut my teeth on the old Usenet groups that were free and open. Some of the people here who start getting all hurt here in this place? They would not have lasted a day on those old groups. Never really have been able to grasp why the "next button" is so damn hard. :s0092:
NWFA is about the most "warm and fuzzy" internet forum I've ever seen. Complaining about what happens here is comical. :D

seconds button GIF

(edit to add...this has to be the most irritating gif.)

Just posting this as a reminder....
Discussion of moderator actions over the open forum is against forum rules....:)

It may be wise to PM the moderator in question if you have concerns or questions...or even PM Joe.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top