JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Show Ignored Content" button contradicts the ignore feature - Schizo man Schizo!

When marxists types come down the pike to spew upon gun owners, I hit the 'ignore' button with gusto and don't care to use the SIC feature, that'd be Schizo man Schizo!

Poor Richards, closed in 2011 after 52 years. Lots of office get-togethers there.

Sweet Tibbie Dunbar: it was a golf clubhouse before it was a restaurant.

Lloyd Center used to be a dairy farm. When they cleared the existing buildings for construction in 1959, a bulldozer cracked the cement lid of of a well. Fortunately it had enough rebar to keep the bulldozer from going it. Hand dug, lined with timbers, and the inside dimension was 11 feet square

I do not have any member on ignore but I just tried out the ignore forum feature and I like it so far. One nice man brought it up the other day and it was explained on this forum.

Anyway, I do like it and I kept my favorite sections of this forum when I sign in.

I scroll by threads and posts that may or may or may not interest me. I read people who I may or or may not agree with.

Your mileage may vary - no problem.

I don't read or post in the GUN law sections HERE any longer since it is like walking on egg shells so I go elsewhere on the WWWeb for those issues.

If you don't agree with another poster (Or posters.) 100% - they can call you a troll, a mad mom or some other bs name, get away with it on and off, but you can't give detailed replies since it may or may not (?) be allowed according to the Forum Rules or some moderators or a pack of few posters even if you give out facts in a polite manner with LINKS to back it all up.

Especially the facts on the red flag laws and other new gun laws that have happened in the LAST 4 years in RED, blue and purple states. Plus throw in the gun laws in the past (History!) and the STUFF that is being proposed in the future when it comes to GUN and other important freedom issues and LAWS.

Gun folks can be their own worst enemies sometimes and it is a never ending battle when it comes to anti RKBA and anti freedom control freaks.

Old Lady Cate

A long time ago someone pissed me off and I used the ignore button. Later I wound down a bit and reversed my decision.
I can read, not read, scroll, whatever...

"Show Ignored Content" button contradicts the ignore feature - Schizo man Schizo!

When marxists types come down the pike to spew upon gun owners, I hit the 'ignore' button with gusto and don't care to use the SIC feature, that'd be Schizo man Schizo!

Just call it morbid curiousity when people are responding to somebody I have on ignore.... sometimes I just gotta know.... then I'm sucked into the wormhole... Red Alert Red Alert Danger Will Robinson!!!

Just call it morbid curiousity when people are responding to somebody I have on ignore.... sometimes I just gotta know.... then I'm sucked into the wormhole... Red Alert Red Alert Danger Will Robinson!!!
That was my problem with the ONE guy I had on ignore as well. Everyone else was piling on him, I couldn't see what he had posted, and I just *had* to know what he had said that generated such a bum-rush of ridicule and ire. Then, just like you, I "un-ignored" him and was washed down the wormhole along with everyone else... :rolleyes:

danger will robinson.jpg

A long time ago someone pissed me off and I used the ignore button. Later I wound down a bit and reversed my decision.
I can read, not read, scroll, whatever...
I cut my teeth on the old Usenet boards so never have quite been able to get my arms around the people who get over the top over stuff they read <shrug>
When I learned to use the first PC I bought to read the Usenet Boards I thought they were a ton of damn fun. If not interested in some topic, would just skip it. If not interested in some poster same. Back in the days of dial up it took a second or two sometimes to open a post but even then I could not understand how some go so over the top over drift and such. Also of course since it was wide open then complaining just got them really dumped on so did not much good. Hell to each their own I guess. Even the old Newsreaders to use the old Usenet Boards all had filters the person could set to not see anything they wanted to not see. Which made the complaining that much funnier. Complain about seeing things they could choose to never see? Whats the old line can't please all the people all the time or something like that? Hell Ive been around too damn long to care much what people "feel" about me :s0140:

Good to know.

As I've mentioned before, NWFA has become friends and family to many forum members. So arguing with members can come with the baggage and impact of arguing with friends and family.

I through Wife have a HUGE extended family. I can't even keep up with all of them any more. MANY of them are VERY anti gun. They long ago learned to NOT bother to bring it up around me. I have never been "into" getting into arguments with them, or anyone for that matter. I will simply say a few things that just set off the "we don't like guns" members. I shrug at that point and do not care, which seems to somehow set them off even more:confused:
I have had some here go off on me to the point I would be worried about them owning a firearm they were so over the top losing control over some simple statement. <shrug>. Does not bother me, other than wondering if it's "net bravado" or if they really are that out of control of emotions but, still does nothing to me. I will skip over posts but never found the need to filter them out. They often say stuff at other times I find interesting or entertaining. :cool:

Apparently the "commissioner" of Portland PD and the county DA have an ignore button.

I tried to watch some show on Netflix I think it was. Some room, had items did magic things. One was a ticket, the one who had it could wave it at so the person they waved it at would vanish. The person would fall out of the sky in some town in TX I think it was. Could not stay with the show but I think about the ticket now and then. Like when I am running off some homeless scum who it's hard to pry out of the place. Was thinking if I could just wave something at them and they would poof to another city? Hell yes!!!:s0140:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top