JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Then your silence is consent. You wont find a perfect candidate, the Media sees to that. Vote your principles. If you cant make the effort to vote, then chances are you dont have what it takes to defend your Second Amendment Rights. Save the chest thumping and lame excuses. I'll break it down into bite sized pieces. If they can keep you on the sidelines, armchair quarterbacking the game, then they win, we lose, every single time.

http://www.appleseedinfo.org/

There other way to see it is that by voting you are consenting to a corrupt system of govt. The old adage, "Voting just encourages them" makes more sense than you might think.

There other way to see it is that by voting you are consenting to a corrupt system of govt. The old adage, "Voting just encourages them" makes more sense than you might think.

ONLY if you vote for the "corrupt" politicians!! And if the guy you vote for becomes corrupt once getting into office it's part of your responsibility as a citizen to vote AGAINST them on the next election.

Sitting it out and whining because your "perfect" candidate isn't eligible IS in effect a "choice".

I'd rather for FOR a guy I agree with 60% of the time than not vote and ensure that I guy who I don't agree with at all wins by default.

Quick question. I registered to vote before the deadline, but I never received a ballot. Is it too late for me. I absolutely want to vote and I totally agree with you guys. I really feel like there is some big change ahead of us. Let me know if you guys know of something I can do. I am in Yamhill Co. if that helps.

BJ

Its your voice, go vote! Two more days! As said, you'll (almost) never find a perfect candidate, so what would you suggest? Everyone in the country just not vote? At the minimum, follow the saying that "politics are local" and protect your second amendment rights.

Quick question. I registered to vote before the deadline, but I never received a ballot. Is it too late for me. I absolutely want to vote and I totally agree with you guys. I really feel like there is some big change ahead of us. Let me know if you guys know of something I can do. I am in Yamhill Co. if that helps.

BJ

If what you mean is you didn't receive your vote-by-mail ballot... find out where your local polling place is and show up on election day. If you were registered before the deadline you should be listed as an eligible voter at your precinct polling place and will be able to vote in person.

Ron Paul is the only non-corrupt national politician that I would feel comfortable placing my moral responsibility in as, by voting I'm essentially performing an act of aggression against everyone else who doesn't see the same as me.

Meaning, if you vote McCain and he screws things up you are responsible for that. Same of course goes for Obama or anyone else for that matter. The only way to truly vote is to prepare to kill and/or die with that politician and there's no way in **** either of these current guys is inspirational enough for that.

Agreed, local is far more important.

As for a perfect candidate, Ron Paul was it and in truth both the troops and a huge percentage of civilians support him over either McLame or Obiden. Too bad the corporation-owned media blacked him out----and here lies the system of corruption, it has much less to do with the knuckle heads in office and everything to do with the high-power money propping them up.

Speaking of who died for what, go check out Madison's Federalist Paper 10 and get back to us on your opinion of the two party system. Further we could ask Jefferson about his fertilizer recommendations in respect to the tree of liberty. Finally, why not rewind a bit more to Cicero and check out his opinions concerning 'treason within.'

Make for a full night, but highly instructional I'd say.

If what you mean is you didn't receive your vote-by-mail ballot... find out where your local polling place is and show up on election day. If you were registered before the deadline you should be listed as an eligible voter at your precinct polling place and will be able to vote in person.

ZeroRing,
Thanks, I will make sure to do that. It is nice to actually talk to people that use there heads rather than make decisions base on what they allow to "brain-wash" them (media). You guys rock!!!:s0155:

Ron Paul is the only non-corrupt national politician that I would feel comfortable placing my moral responsibility in as, by voting I'm essentially performing an act of aggression against everyone else who doesn't see the same as me.

Meaning, if you vote McCain and he screws things up you are responsible for that. Same of course goes for Obama or anyone else for that matter. The only way to truly vote is to prepare to kill and/or die with that politician and there's no way in **** either of these current guys is inspirational enough for that.

Agreed, local is far more important.

As for a perfect candidate, Ron Paul was it and in truth both the troops and a huge percentage of civilians support him over either McLame or Obiden. Too bad the corporation-owned media blacked him out----and here lies the system of corruption, it has much less to do with the knuckle heads in office and everything to do with the high-power money propping them up.

Speaking of who died for what, go check out Madison's Federalist Paper 10 and get back to us on your opinion of the two party system. Further we could ask Jefferson about his fertilizer recommendations in respect to the tree of liberty. Finally, why not rewind a bit more to Cicero and check out his opinions concerning 'treason within.'

Make for a full night, but highly instructional I'd say.

Vote your principles. Simple enough, quit armchair quarterbacking from the sidelines.

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

Get active politically and quit waiting for someone to return our country back to its founding principles on a silver platter. But by all means keep stockpiling arms and ammunition:)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top