JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In other words the rifle was freedom group'ed to death? Sounds like Marlin, Remington, Bushmaster, and the list goes on...

And just to be clear, this doesn't make existing handi-rifles ultra rare collectors items. But you know some jack-wagon will pull that in the classifieds and ask $500 for his no-longer-made, ultra rare, collectible handi-rifle...

Does that mean my H&R Single Shot 12-Gauge is worth a fortune now? :rolleyes:

I'm kind of sad to see them go. I can say my shotgun is a very nice gun for the money, even the wood stock is well done. All for about $125. Good deal to me.

know any other top break rifles that have some quality but arent priced for Saudi princes?

Perhaps that is troubling for some. I can't imagine why though! They have invented these things called repeating rifles, some time ago, actually!

Last Edited:
I'd love to see Oregon adopt a set of primitive rifle rules and deer hunts. It would be nice to use my #1 Remington rolling block sporter (modified for .357 Mag) in a special deer hunt.

In other words the rifle was freedom group'ed to death? Sounds like Marlin, Remington, Bushmaster, and the list goes on...

And just to be clear, this doesn't make existing handi-rifles ultra rare collectors items. But you know some jack-wagon will pull that in the classifieds and ask $500 for his no-longer-made, ultra rare, collectible handi-rifle...
The shop up here just sent one of the new Remlins back cause it was so bad. The guy went and shot it and the screw for the barrel band broke:eek:
I'm guessing they may go from $150 to $175 but $500?:rolleyes:

I'd love to see Oregon adopt a set of primitive rifle rules and deer hunts. It would be nice to use my #1 Remington rolling block sporter (modified for .357 Mag) in a special deer hunt.

I love the concept and idea of a primitive rifle hunt, but, at least for elk, by the time I get to 1st season elk rifle, the elk have already been pushed around by so many hunts that a loud breath will send them running for 12 miles.

But I really do like the concept. I'd love to hunt with a sporterized trap door Springfield or something!

I have two that work very well, a 17 mach II and a 17 HMR with two other barrels, 22 lr & 22 mag. Hate to see'm go but I'll let you have them for $500 each, $100 for each barrel and $25 for the barrel bag, being as rare as they are and all. I'll be waiting patiently by my PM message.

I'd love to see Oregon adopt a set of primitive rifle rules and deer hunts.
Already has this - for muzzle-loading and nothing prevents you from using your #1 Remington rolling block sporter (modified for .357 Mag) in any rifle deer hunt you draw for or general. I understand where you are 'going' with the 'primitive' issue but a SS centerfire cannot really be considered 'primitive' - and as previously mentioned
We've been special deer hunted to death.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top