Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

If you want to stur up some **** on facebook....

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 1200bruce, Dec 26, 2013.

1. 1200bruce

1200bruce Port Angeles WA Active Member

2. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I felt a little dirty just visiting there!

Glockman19, Dunerunner, nwo and 4 others like this.
  3. simon99

simon99 Central Oregon Well-Known Member

Ugh.....You should have posted that the link is NSFW.

Seriously, if you support MAIG, you need to be deported. Those people are the epitome of elitist scum that live in a nanny state bubble.

4. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

SICK

5. orygun

orygun West Linn Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I'd leave them a nasty message, but I would have to "like" the page first and there's no way I would ever like something like this...

6. JohnnyD

JohnnyD Vancouver Bang Bang

I spent the last 20 mins scrolling on there and what really gets me is that these people are so passionate about this yet do not take anytime to research it. I saw post about how they need to change DV charges to felonies so they can't have firearms. Well mam that la was passed in 96. At least the pro gun culture will take the time to understand the laws and pose credible arguments.

7. Swedish K

Swedish K SW Washington Moderator Staff Member

those people are the reason we have warning labels on everything - maybe if we didn't have so many warning labels we wouldn't have so many morons living long enough to vote in favor of all that garbage...

8. tunus

tunus PDX, United States Active Member

You must like that page to comment. They have ~200k likes, but reading the comments bellow a few posts, there are as many pro-gun posts as they are anti. I bet at least half of these 200k likes are by pro-gun folks wishing to engage in a discussion. Also, most gun control advocates do not bother offering facts or sources for their opinions unlike the pro-gun crowd.

9. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member

I don't facebook, so thanks to my forum buddies for taking the hit for me! :thumbup:

10. BAMCIS

BAMCIS Eugene Well-Known Member

As posted earlier, I too feel like I need a shower. These poor misguided and misinformed people. :huh:

This is what I've been thinking for a long time. Liberals by their nature do not study history or if they do they simply cannot make the connection to the way things are now (or the way things could be) and the past.

I have a hard time in getting my head around is why is it so hard to sell freedom and personal responibility these days?

Another thing I have a hard time getting my head around is the left wants gun buyers to give up their ID under the guise of a "background check", but giving up ID to vote is taboo. They want it both ways. They jump up and down on "illegal gun purchases" because no "background check" is allegedly done on the potential buyer then jump up and down when a "background check" is run on a potential voter.

I have a headache. :dynamite:

11. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I commented twice and I didn't like anything. SO I'm not sure where the idea you have to "like" it to comment comes from.

12. 1200bruce

1200bruce Port Angeles WA Active Member

Yea I didn't like anything and posted on there?

13. BAMCIS

BAMCIS Eugene Well-Known Member

To bad there is not a "dislike" button.

1 person likes this.
  14. JohnnyD

JohnnyD Vancouver Bang Bang

You don't have to like it to post in other people's comments you just have to like it to start a new post and salted weapon said it perfectly things have changed people's mentality has changed it's not about the greater good for all and watching out for eachother now like it should be.

15. MarkAd

MarkAd Port Orchard Well-Known Member

I am fond of this comment
    "If you think guns aren't the problem.. how many do you think would have been killed in less than five minutes with a knife?"
    30-50 maybe closer to 25 if i bat 500.
    I can much more deadly with a machete given I would be attacking sheep filled pens (schools) that are without defenses.

What amazes me is the lack of honesty these people have. It has become like this since Discipline have been taken out of schools.

16. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

Great post:)

17. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Why i cancelled my facebook account. They are all ran by anit-gunners.
    All i used it for was posting pro gun stuff so i figured i would save myself the hassel and arguments with ignorant people

18. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

Facebook is doomed.

Youth determines what is cool. Parents are now jumping all over Facebook and that is not cool.

SNAPCHAT is the new thing - pics auto-delete as transferred.

Facebook will fad away just like MySpace did.

These things are labeled product fads. They reach a peak and then they crash.

19. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Looks like they are moving to simpler services. Probably also trying to avoid family on the services.Young users see Facebook as 'dead and buried' - Telegraph