JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ugh.....You should have posted that the link is NSFW.

Seriously, if you support MAIG, you need to be deported. Those people are the epitome of elitist scum that live in a nanny state bubble.

I'd leave them a nasty message, but I would have to "like" the page first and there's no way I would ever like something like this...

I spent the last 20 mins scrolling on there and what really gets me is that these people are so passionate about this yet do not take anytime to research it. I saw post about how they need to change DV charges to felonies so they can't have firearms. Well mam that la was passed in 96. At least the pro gun culture will take the time to understand the laws and pose credible arguments.

those people are the reason we have warning labels on everything - maybe if we didn't have so many warning labels we wouldn't have so many morons living long enough to vote in favor of all that garbage...

You must like that page to comment. They have ~200k likes, but reading the comments bellow a few posts, there are as many pro-gun posts as they are anti. I bet at least half of these 200k likes are by pro-gun folks wishing to engage in a discussion. Also, most gun control advocates do not bother offering facts or sources for their opinions unlike the pro-gun crowd.

As posted earlier, I too feel like I need a shower. These poor misguided and misinformed people. :huh:

There will be a day of recognizing for the Liberal, I predict many will die. Not at the hands of the law abiding. But at the hands of armed criminals. They will take everything the Liberals think they have and there will be none left. See Liberals are passive they have no idea what a fight is, as they do not fight they whine and beitch, well rest well my brothers a day will come for them history shows us it always does.

This is what I've been thinking for a long time. Liberals by their nature do not study history or if they do they simply cannot make the connection to the way things are now (or the way things could be) and the past.

I have a hard time in getting my head around is why is it so hard to sell freedom and personal responibility these days?

Another thing I have a hard time getting my head around is the left wants gun buyers to give up their ID under the guise of a "background check", but giving up ID to vote is taboo. They want it both ways. They jump up and down on "illegal gun purchases" because no "background check" is allegedly done on the potential buyer then jump up and down when a "background check" is run on a potential voter.

I have a headache. :dynamite:

You don't have to like it to post in other people's comments you just have to like it to start a new post and salted weapon said it perfectly things have changed people's mentality has changed it's not about the greater good for all and watching out for eachother now like it should be.

I am fond of this comment
"If you think guns aren't the problem.. how many do you think would have been killed in less than five minutes with a knife?"
30-50 maybe closer to 25 if i bat 500.
I can much more deadly with a machete given I would be attacking sheep filled pens (schools) that are without defenses.

What amazes me is the lack of honesty these people have. It has become like this since Discipline have been taken out of schools.

When I was a kid, I ate dirt, my school had lead paint. I would ride my bike from sunrise to sunset at age 7 never seeing my parents all day. I ran with sharp sticks, would take a boloney and cheese sandwich with me and eat it 6 hours later.
My mom or dad would give me a note to buy cigarettes for them. I stood up on a bus, rode in cars that had no seat belts.
pet stray dogs. Got a little older, drove 2x or 3x a speed limit, bought a gun without ID let alone anything else.
Was told to register for the draft. I was told the Flag was important, and my country I love loves me.
You shook a hand and meant it, and your word was your bond. If you made a mistake you apologies and tried to make it right.
You did not talk back to elders and anyone over 50 deserved high honors and status. You respected police and teachers.
I was taught firearms are my right as a citizen,

I never heard until I got older people would want me to change my life. They would force me to live a whole new life with regulations, and being right was the goal, not doing right by others. Self entitlement would be come the rules and liberals would begin taking everything we knew and making it bad at a swipe of a pen. Not because anything was bad, because they wanted power and learned taking what you have and making it mine gives power. And Liberals have not stopped.

There will be a day of recognizing for the Liberal, I predict many will die. Not at the hands of the law abiding. But at the hands of armed criminals. They will take everything the Liberals think they have and there will be none left. See Liberals are passive they have no idea what a fight is, as they do not fight they whine and beitch, well rest well my brothers a day will come for them history shows us it always does.

Great post:)

Facebook is doomed.

Youth determines what is cool. Parents are now jumping all over Facebook and that is not cool.

SNAPCHAT is the new thing - pics auto-delete as transferred.

Facebook will fad away just like MySpace did.

These things are labeled product fads. They reach a peak and then they crash.

Facebook is doomed.

Youth determines what is cool. Parents are now jumping all over Facebook and that is not cool.

SNAPCHAT is the new thing - pics auto-delete as transferred.

Facebook will fad away just like MySpace did.

These things are labeled product fads. They reach a peak and then they crash.
Looks like they are moving to simpler services. Probably also trying to avoid family on the services.Young users see Facebook as 'dead and buried' - Telegraph
A study of how older teenagers use social media has found that Facebook is "not just on the slide, it is basically dead and buried" and is being replaced by simpler social networks such as Twitter and Snapchat.
Young people now see the site as "uncool" and keep their profiles live purely to stay in touch with older relatives, among whom it remains popular.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top