Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

If you want to go target shooting you can use a laser and not risk hurting anyone...

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by jordanvraptor, Aug 26, 2010.

1. jordanvraptor

jordanvraptor Oregon City, Oregon Well-Known Member

2. KTM530XCW

KTM530XCW Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Makes me want to cry

3. elsie

elsie Way over there on the left Well-Known Member

Obviously, they are not big fans of ballistic trajectories. Big difference between the trajectory of a laser and a pellet or bullet.

elsie

4. fyrediver

fyrediver Seattle Active Member

Just more PC crap from people who don't even understand a little bit of what they're saying. Removing ballistics from the equation essentially destroys the sport.

On an aside, this is the same issue facing the military training with .22 conversion ARs, MILES gear, and computer simulators. They're great tools for training but none of them acts the same way a bullet does. Ballistics must be accounted for, weather must be accounted for. One must be trained and practice on the actual system in actual conditions or it's pointless.

5. riverrat373

riverrat373 Washington State Member

Today's military uses the "spray and pray" method so ballistics don't mean anything! Haven't you watched any of the combat videos in Iraq and Afghanistan on Utube? Mind you, I'm not criticizing our troops, It's just that I don't believe that when they enter the military they have much experience with firearms as kids did 30 or 40 years ago.

6. PinkhamR

PinkhamR Altus, Oklahoma MSgt, USAF (Retired)-FFL Lifetime Supporter

They ar PC Idjits!

7. sweetbeard

sweetbeard Beavertown OreGUN! New Member

shooting lasers is not a sport... I need to go and buy a new gun in protest!

8. spengo

spengo GLORIOUS CASCADIA Active Member

But what will they do when laser pointers are banned as anti-aircraft weapons like in Australia?

9. keystir

keystir Hillsboro, OR Active Member

Hasn't anyone seen star trek? star wars? It's only a matter of time folks, the days of the powder fired projectile is nearing it's end.