JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I signed up to support a charity through my Amazon account by shopping through smile.amazon.com, and chose Oregon Firearms Educational Foundation (Oregon Firearms Federation) as my charity. I just recieved the following in an email from Amazon, so it is working! If you shop on Amazon, please take the time to sign up and shop on smile.amazon.com.

Amazon OFF Support.PNG

Or you could support SAF the same way... :D

Back in June:
This is your quarterly AmazonSmile donation notification. Your charity, Second Amendment Foundation, recently received a quarterly donation of $10,197.92 thanks to customers shopping at smile.amazon.com.

To date, AmazonSmile has donated a total of:

• $110,983.02 to Second Amendment Foundation

I signed up to support a charity through my Amazon account by shopping through smile.amazon.com, and chose Oregon Firearms Educational Foundation (Oregon Firearms Federation) as my charity. I just recieved the following in an email from Amazon, so it is working! If you shop on Amazon, please take the time to sign up and shop on smile.amazon.com.

View attachment 623328
I've done it too. Every time I buy something from Amazon. OFF gets a few bucks. A good deal!

So this thread gave me the idea to check what charities Ebay has as I sell on there a lot, but never thought of them having 2A related ones. they had neither of those ones. And i hate to admit it but i'm not up on which ones are a worthy cause. I did come across one called the second amendment institution while looking up SAF or does someone know of another one on Ebay ?

Last Edited:
So this thread gave me the idea to check what charities Ebay has as I sell on there a lot, but never thought of them having 2A related ones. they had neither of those ones. And i hate to admit it but i'm not up on which ones are a worthy cause. I did come across one called the seconded amendment institution while looking up SAF or does someone know of another one on Ebay ?
We sell on Ebay and Poshmark and would also love some feedback on this. There's no reason not to so would love to implement this immediately. Thank you!!!

GOA ("Gun Owners Foundation") is my smile charity. Just got an email saying they received $12,239.53 for the quarter and $106,700.71 total. So over 10% of their total has come in the last quarter! Gun owners seem to be stepping it up!!!

While Uncle Jeff uses a lot of my money for stuff I don't like so does Google and Comcast so I live with it. I do use prime and support St. Jude's so a little goes to some good. Just got a note saying they sent St. Jude $410,000. this quarter. So makes up a little for some of the anti freedom stuff he does I guess. What irritates me more is the range I use. I use a lot of that Synthetic Safe cleaner I normally buy from Amazon. Now and then the range sells it. When it's there I grab some even though the price is higher. I told them a couple times I would rather give the money to them than Uncle Jeff. Still it's seldom on the shelf. :(

GOA, OFF, St. Jude.... All worthy donations. I wish I had know about this several years ago (if it was in place) as my buying rate was, ahem, a little larger then!
I found out a few years ago and it was some group, may have been this one, that I first heard of it from. Have no idea how long it was going on, Amazon did not seem to make it well known back then. When I first heard of it I had to actively search for it on their site.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top