JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just more ODFW racketeering. No restrictions, boundaries checks or balance like all damn government. Soon it will be cheaper to pay the fines if caught than all the fees. I have a family of four and I will tell you, The cost of license,tags, Draw hunt apps validations, permits...etc. is getting ridiculous.

IT IS FREE TO PIONEERS :)
AND DISABLED VETS.

All I can say is it better get the nets out of the mainstem river as it says.

IT IS FREE TO PIONEERS :)
AND DISABLED VETS.

All I can say is it better get the nets out of the mainstem river as it says.

Hope you're right, but I'm not holding my breath on any of that. I bet the Pioneers and Disabled vets won't be exempted and the nets will never be off the river.

Hope you're right, but I'm not holding my breath on any of that. I bet the Pioneers and Disabled vets won't be exempted and the nets will never be off the river.

Yes, it says they are free for pioneers and disabled vets on the odfw website.

Great idea, just move the gill nets off to the side and everyone will be happy.
Just watch what happens when it's gill net season.
The water flow over the dams will be manipulated, and it will force the fish to swim away from the main channel and right into the nets, and the sports fisherman gets the privilege of paying for it.
What about the Indian nets above Bonneville, you could walk across the river there are so many nets.

Let me translate it for ya'll....

This new "suite" of management "policies" is just their way of siphoning another $1,000,000.00 a year from the economy by calling it an "endorsement" without calling it what it actually is...

Just Another F-ing Tax (JAFT for short) :s0155:

Great idea, just move the gill nets off to the side and everyone will be happy.
Just watch what happens when it's gill net season.
The water flow over the dams will be manipulated, and it will force the fish to swim away from the main channel and right into the nets, and the sports fisherman gets the privilege of paying for it.
What about the Indian nets above Bonneville, you could walk across the river there are so many nets.

It doesn't affect the tribal netting upriver.
I watched the tests with the seine nets for 2 years now and it sure wont have any effect on the main run like the gill nets did. Those nets will be in the side bays now. The seine nets are very ineffective compared to gill nets.
So the only real obstacle to good runs are the sealions!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top