JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The ATF isn't doing that exact thing?

And remember, Flashhiders will be next. Afterall, they can apparently just make whatever they want an NFA item. And who's to stop them? No one, since you guys not only can't tell them no, but actually DISCOURAGE resistance.

I understand someone drawing a line in the sand, but over a fake silencer on a 22LR rifle? Really?

I'm going to do my protesting at the polls. Not unless I see that this will always fail will I do something else. If I have to do some protesting, it won't be with or about a silencer or a flash hider and certainly not about or with a .22lr.

I would agree, but I don't remember a poll comming around asking me if they should ban things that LOOK like suppressors. Seems to me, they just up and decided it was illegal. And if this works for them, it will NOT be the last item included in that list.

I understand someone drawing a line in the sand, but over a fake silencer on a 22LR rifle? Really?

Then where is the line?

When it becomes illegal to recrown a barrel? Flashhiders on your AR? Long FF rail systems?

When is the line drawn? At some point it get's so bad, there's just nothing you can do about it.

That's something you have to decide for yourself. For some people, having to ask the governments permission (background check) before buying a firearm is too much. Other people are just fine with the laws, or even want more. Telling others to disobey is IMO something you shouldn't do though.

I completely understand why you are upset though.

That's something you have to decide for yourself. For some people, having to ask the governments permission (background check) before buying a firearm is too much. Other people are just fine with the laws, or even want more. Telling others to disobey is IMO something you shouldn't do though.

I completely understand why you are upset though.

The PROBLEM, is Collectivism. The physical coercion of person or property by a select few over a group. It matters not which lower "-ism" is used as the reason, Such as racism, radicalism, enviromentalism, fascism, neoliberalism, communism,etc. Collectivism is the top of the pyramid. By what right does does one group of people get to control another? FORCE. That is how. And the global Political/Financial establishment is wielding that force. They can do that, because they know you won't fight back. They are sanctioned to use force while you will be publicly/forcibly ostracized if you do. THAT, is your line in the sand. That is the discipline your mind has to comprehend. By the time you get to the "nothing left to loose" stage, it will be useless. It is much easier for the PTB to make you fight each other than to take on you as a whole. Divide and Conquer + Make your enemies do useless things.

I'm going to do my protesting at the polls. Not unless I see that this will always fail will I do something else. If I have to do some protesting, it won't be with or about a silencer or a flash hider and certainly not about or with a .22lr.

If you haven't already seen that..I'm sorry..you must not have been paying attention......

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top