Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

If you love Dogs be thankful you do not live in China

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by U201491, Sep 13, 2015.

1. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

Also NEVER buy anything for your dogs or any companion animals that comes from China or even made with any products made in China. They seem to like poisoning our animals.
    Their mentality lies here.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/china-get-rid-of-dog-or-well-club-it-to-death/?cat_orig=diversions

China: Get rid of dog or we'll club it to death
    Ownership has risen recently despite tight regulation
    Published: 1 day ago
    (London Guardian) A Chinese district government is giving dog owners a stark choice: get rid of your pets or we’ll come to your home and kill them.

Even in a country where dog ownership is tightly regulated, the order issued this week by the Dayang New District in the eastern city of Jinan is extreme.

“No person is permitted to keep a dog of any kind,” said the notice posted on gateposts around the community of mostly high-rise apartment blocks. “Deal with it on your own, or else the committee will organise people to enter your home and club the dog to death right there.”

Regional governments have killed stray animals before, but Dayang’s order also covers dogs that have been registered and vaccinated.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/11/dog-club-death-china-officials-jinan

2. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

What really amazes me is the people in this country that think we're evil, yet completely ignore BS like this from China. They'll whine and moan and complain about a legal hunt in Africa, but where are the hashtags of people up in arms about this? Why aren't Jennifer Aniston and Daniel Craig making PS announcements about the travesty in China? Heck, where the hell is Sarah Mclachlan, the diva of Save the Animals on this one?

America still does a better job of taking care of people and animals than many (probably most) other countries in the world, yet the snot-nosed little millennials think we're the bad guys.

Slobray, spookshack, BDA.45 and 5 others like this.
  3. edslhead

edslhead Vanc Gold Supporter Gold Supporter Silver Supporter Bronze Supporter

Having almost 20 percent of the entire world population, maybe they should let the dogs be and go around clubbing people.

ogre, BrentN, Slobray and 7 others like this.
  4. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

It's China, they already do... on female babies. o_O

Slobray, Caveman Jim and U201491 like this.
  5. Ben Beckerich

Ben Beckerich NW Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

eat your dog or we'll eat it for you

Slobray, Stomper and BDA.45 like this.
  6. soberups

soberups Newberg Well-Known Member

Yet we keep buying their cheap crap.

rlgdestroyu, Slobray, Stomper and 4 others like this.
  7. Medic!

Medic! What just happened? Has eagle eyes. But cant remember what he saw. Bronze Supporter

I'm not telling my Germen Shepard about this.
    They are very smart dogs you know. And I don't want him building a bomb.

Even though he's neutered. He still has more ball's than Obama. And would nuke there A$$!

Slobray, Stomper, Caveman Jim and 3 others like this.
  8. U201491

They do !

Caveman Jim and edslhead like this.
  9. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

Well, Iran is way ahead of China guys.

(Add your http to this)://youtu.be/3dhZFn6luJo

I'm not direct linking this.

Anyway, Iran has went as far now as the brutal extermination of strays and is heavy handed pushing for no more private ownership as they are seen as demon carriers.

I bet it's just because the USA has a large ownership and they hate the west.

U201491 likes this.
  10. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

<- I'd like to give my demon carrier an Iranian to eat but I don't want to give her the greasy runs.

In Korea dogs are popular fare and cats are a delicacy! When I was there the older people believed that to kill a dog before preparing it would let evil spirits enter the flesh, so they would wire the poor dogs legs together and toss it on the fire! Of course the dog screamed in agony until death mercifully took it. The worst sound ever! I have physically restrained guys from grabbing a weapon and shooting a bunch of papa sans! Hell, if I didn't care if the guy spent the rest of his life in a Korean prison it would have been fine with me!:mad:

oknow, Stomper and Caveman Jim like this.
  11. U201491

Too Sickening to even think about. I believe I would pick up a weapon and do likewise. Just one more reason we cannot lose this country to any of the ideologies that are trying to destroy it. We do not do, or condone that kind of thing.

Sgt Nambu and oknow like this.
  12. Medic!

Medic! What just happened? Has eagle eyes. But cant remember what he saw. Bronze Supporter

They might be right about the whole ''Dogs have demons'' thing!

DSCN4528.JPG

U201491, Slobray, soberups and 2 others like this.
  13. rlgdestroyu

rlgdestroyu Free Republic of Everett Member

Different cultures....India for example cows are very revered....here we make baseball gloves!!

Stomper and Dyjital like this.
  14. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

This little guy reminds me of a line from a song in "Rocky Horror Picture Show,"
    "......he had a pickup truck and the Devils's eyes!"

Medic! likes this.
  15. Slobray

Slobray Yelm, WA Well-Known Member

We revere cows here also, but for the right reasons ..... steaks, burger, brisket, etc ............

Ray

U201491, Stomper and Medic! like this.
  16. rlgdestroyu

Heck yeah!!!

17. lowly monk

lowly monk Beaverton, Oregon. Just a guy. Bronze Supporter

I've been to china, At the market there's all kinds of animals,bugs, rodents for sale and those cute puppies and kittens stuffed into cages are food. actually the ratkabobs weren't so bad.

18. soberups

soberups Newberg Well-Known Member

"Lets doooo the tiiiiime warp agaaaain........."

Sgt Nambu likes this.
  19. Medic!

''This little guy''. Is a horse with sabretooth tiger teeth!

I would like to see a little china man but him in a cage. He would end up looking like a jigsaw puzzle with a bunch of pieces missing.:s0140:

Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
    Stomper and Slobray like this.
  20. rlgdestroyu

I love my dogs, its hard to look at them and see them as anything other than my families companion, protector, confidant....
    IMG_7892.jpg

JRuby, Slobray, U201491 and 3 others like this.