JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Also NEVER buy anything for your dogs or any companion animals that comes from China or even made with any products made in China. They seem to like poisoning our animals.
Their mentality lies here.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/china-get-rid-of-dog-or-well-club-it-to-death/?cat_orig=diversions

China: Get rid of dog or we'll club it to death
Ownership has risen recently despite tight regulation
Published: 1 day ago
(London Guardian) A Chinese district government is giving dog owners a stark choice: get rid of your pets or we'll come to your home and kill them.

Even in a country where dog ownership is tightly regulated, the order issued this week by the Dayang New District in the eastern city of Jinan is extreme.

"No person is permitted to keep a dog of any kind," said the notice posted on gateposts around the community of mostly high-rise apartment blocks. "Deal with it on your own, or else the committee will organise people to enter your home and club the dog to death right there."

Regional governments have killed stray animals before, but Dayang's order also covers dogs that have been registered and vaccinated.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/11/dog-club-death-china-officials-jinan

What really amazes me is the people in this country that think we're evil, yet completely ignore BS like this from China. They'll whine and moan and complain about a legal hunt in Africa, but where are the hashtags of people up in arms about this? Why aren't Jennifer Aniston and Daniel Craig making PS announcements about the travesty in China? Heck, where the hell is Sarah Mclachlan, the diva of Save the Animals on this one?

America still does a better job of taking care of people and animals than many (probably most) other countries in the world, yet the snot-nosed little millennials think we're the bad guys.

Well, Iran is way ahead of China guys.

(Add your http to this)://youtu.be/3dhZFn6luJo

I'm not direct linking this.

Anyway, Iran has went as far now as the brutal extermination of strays and is heavy handed pushing for no more private ownership as they are seen as demon carriers.

I bet it's just because the USA has a large ownership and they hate the west.

<- I'd like to give my demon carrier an Iranian to eat but I don't want to give her the greasy runs.

In Korea dogs are popular fare and cats are a delicacy! When I was there the older people believed that to kill a dog before preparing it would let evil spirits enter the flesh, so they would wire the poor dogs legs together and toss it on the fire! Of course the dog screamed in agony until death mercifully took it. The worst sound ever! I have physically restrained guys from grabbing a weapon and shooting a bunch of papa sans! Hell, if I didn't care if the guy spent the rest of his life in a Korean prison it would have been fine with me!:mad:

<- I'd like to give my demon carrier an Iranian to eat but I don't want to give her the greasy runs.

In Korea dogs are popular fare and cats are a delicacy! When I was there the older people believed that to kill a dog before preparing it would let evil spirits enter the flesh, so they would wire the poor dogs legs together and toss it on the fire! Of course the dog screamed in agony until death mercifully took it. The worst sound ever! I have physically restrained guys from grabbing a weapon and shooting a bunch of papa sans! Hell, if I didn't care if the guy spent the rest of his life in a Korean prison it would have been fine with me!:mad:

Too Sickening to even think about. I believe I would pick up a weapon and do likewise. Just one more reason we cannot lose this country to any of the ideologies that are trying to destroy it. We do not do, or condone that kind of thing.

They might be right about the whole ''Dogs have demons'' thing!

DSCN4528.JPG

This little guy reminds me of a line from a song in "Rocky Horror Picture Show,"
"......he had a pickup truck and the Devils's eyes!"

''This little guy''. Is a horse with sabretooth tiger teeth!

I would like to see a little china man but him in a cage. He would end up looking like a jigsaw puzzle with a bunch of pieces missing.:s0140:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top